The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

And, of course, lost in all the winning in Syria is the news that China won't sign off on "phase 1" of the brilliant, unspecified China trade deal that doesn't exist...

Because winning trade wars and recapturing Daesh is easy...

You turnips. Hang on that truck - I'm sure you'll pick the right shell next time. Just put down another $20! I feel your luck changing.
Chuckles!

I often didn't agree with his policies or with his abrupt methods, but at his core he is an honest man who understands the legal and Constitutional basis for our government. It appears from sketchy news reports that he essentially pulled the legal fire alarm on t's crimes by alerting legal authorities in the Executive Branch, especially in the State Department.

Should be an interesting week. Will American democracy survive?
Snore.

Oh look, Huli Huli Boi, Russian troops trolling the US as they tour our abandoned base in Syria... I'm sure this will end US military suicide attempts. Great call, you economical and internationlistic policy jeaniuos.

Where's our plumber at?
Probably getting ready for the harvest.

I do like the cold. Goes with my heart.

If our economicalish jeaniousity Huli Huli Boi could actually count, he'd know that Don the Con has increased the US troop numbers in the Middle East by more than 10k. But Huli Huli Boi, who pretends to be concerned about suicide attempts, doesn't understand accounting, banking, assets, mortgages or economics also can't count and is full of chicken droppings.

In case there was any question - which, of course, there isn't.

If our economicalish jeaniousity Huli Huli Boi could actually count, he'd know that Don the Con has increased the US troop numbers in the Middle East by more than 10k. But Huli Huli Boi, who pretends to be concerned about suicide attempts, doesn't understand accounting, banking, assets, mortgages or economics also can't count and is full of chicken droppings.

In case there was any question - which, of course, there isn't.
Your uncle is laughing so hard I had to give him his inhaler. Says you were always pretty quiet until your emotions got the best of you. That’s why you’re not working for him.

Back