The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Then show some balls and criticize him on something meaningful.
Would that make you feel better Magoo?
Now that is pithy.
The man is an insensitive narcissistic buffoon.
Which also describes Obama although Obama was dishonestly sensitive. You like your doctor, I feel your pain by gosh, you can keep your doctor.
I'd rather criticize you and your doppelganger on your posts, which are generally meaningless....
Have a nice weekend Magoo perhaps meet up with Daffy down in OB....

The man is an insensitive narcissistic buffoon.

So you are just going to stick with the obvious? No criticism of anything meaningful, such as his dishonesty, his blatant racism, his fawning support for foreign dictators - I'm sure you can find more.[/QUOTE]

So you are just going to stick with the obvious? No criticism of anything meaningful, such as his dishonesty, his blatant racism, his fawning support for foreign dictators - I'm sure you can find more.
Fawning? The Wagner group might disagree after American troops killed at least 100 Russian Mercanaries In Syria.

So you are just going to stick with the obvious? No criticism of anything meaningful, such as his dishonesty, his blatant racism, his fawning support for foreign dictators - I'm sure you can find more.
[/QUOTE]
Again, as I have said before, none of that or anything else matters to t's disciples, all they are looking for is vengeance. Ethics, morals, country be damned.

After this latest nominee debacle, the Ratcliffe incident, we see that this is clearly the laziest admin of all time. Remeber when t was only going to get "the best"? That ain't no "Be Best". Has this admin ever done any vetting? t ain't no vet, doesn't wanna to be vetted and won't do no vetting. Lazy, lying, con man plain and simple.

EA-hQE6U4AE-U4v

Always a reference to male on male fellatio....huh Spola....
Oh those long nights adrift at sea...screwed u up didn't it...

After this latest nominee debacle, the Ratcliffe incident, we see that this is clearly the laziest admin of all time. Remeber when t was only going to get "the best"? That ain't no "Be Best". Has this admin ever done any vetting? t ain't no vet, doesn't wanna to be vetted and won't do no vetting. Lazy, lying, con man plain and simple.
Q the crying baby.

I wonder if t will be lucid long enough in his morning staff meeting today to ask "Who recommended Ratcliffe to me?" I wonder if Stephen Miller will raise his hand.

I can understand if Miller gets upset that whenever he goes out to make a public announcement or interview that anonymous commenters mock his appearance - that is neither fair nor relevant. However, personal resentment is not a sound basis for national policy.

I wonder if t will be lucid long enough in his morning staff meeting today to ask "Who recommended Ratcliffe to me?" I wonder if Stephen Miller will raise his hand.

I can understand if Miller gets upset that whenever he goes out to make a public announcement or interview that anonymous commenters mock his appearance - that is neither fair nor relevant. However, personal resentment is not a sound basis for national policy.
Who cares? Can’t be any worse than the intelencia of Obama, can it?

Back