Surf Cup 2016

You give false information, the Solar Colvin team is the best 07 in NTX, better than any of the other 07 teams in north Texas, which is the reason we played up all year. I would not be surprise if we take the Surf cup back this time.

Yes we lost to DTS in Supercup, not because you are better, but because we had some internal issues. Btw, DTS had 5 guests in that tourney, they played direct kick and run soccer, we controlled most of the ball but less luck.

We are a very talented team, I would be not surprised if multiple national players come out of this group in a few years.

The standard rule to every story is that there are two sides to every story and the truth lies somewhere in between. With that said, someone with no dog in this race, the facts are as follows:
  1. The Dallas Texans team did in fact have three guests - if you consider 3 out of 12 or 13 players "lots of guest players" then I would say, welcome to soccer in NTX
    • To avoid any rebuttals, two of the Dallas Texans players had recently left the team (But played for them in the tournament) and joined a Sting team, however, in the Spring season Solar Chelsea 07G Colvin beat the said Dallas Texans team, 3-2, with the players who left. Therefore, one could infer that the 3 guest players were the differentiators and enabled the Dallas Texans to beat the Solar team.
  2. The parents on the Solar Chelsea 07G Colvin (Formerly SRSA 07 AP) believe and have stated that they have the "Best Players in NTX" and that their players are the most "Technical" in the DFW Metroplex
  3. The parents on the Solar Chelsea 07G Colvin team believe that, since they were playing in the Spring 06G Silver Division and beating every team and tied their 06G sister team, Solar Chelsea Black 06G Springate, in a scrimmage (who was ranked #4 in the DFW Metroplex prior to deciding not to qualify for the Lake Highlands Girls Classic League and only play in the newly formed Junior Development League), that they are in reality the #5 ranked team in the 06G division.
Now, based on the facts above, if the Solar Chelsea 07G Colvin team is so good, how can a team like the Dallas Texans AP 07 and Hawaii Surf 07 (Majority Traditional 07 / AP 06Gs) beat them? I will leave the answer up to you.

Overall, the Solar parent group, as well as both of their coaches, specifically Springate, loves to talk trash about 8 / 9 year old girls soccer, which in my opinion is quite sad and concerning. In reality, they should keep their mouths shut and focus on developing their players and accepting their losses as a gift as it is supposed to keep the girls and parents humble and aware that losing is part of life as well as development. But, in return, they typically have multiple excuses, from the other team had guests or the GK has tendonitis of the knee this week. C'mon Man!

Well, with Surf Cup 3 days away, the California teams and parents are going to be blessed and should feel honored to be able to witness the best 07G Soccer Team in NTX and, in their mind, the nation, play thier players and daughters. I would recommend to the California teams and parents, if given the opportunity, ensure your daughters and coaches take a photo with the Solar Chelsea 07G Colvin players and have them sign them, as they will be worth a lot of money when those players are playing for the USWNT in 9 or 10 years, because they are THAT GOOD!

Good Luck to all of the teams playing this weekend. Have Fun, Stay Safe and Enjoy the show!

yes............very small fields........good luck on playing small..............gonna be smash run and shoot when playing big physical socal girls

You give false information, the Solar Colvin team is the best 07 in NTX, better than any of the other 07 teams in north Texas, which is the reason we played up all year. I would not be surprise if we take the Surf cup back this time.

Yes we lost to DTS in Supercup, not because you are better, but because we had some internal issues. Btw, DTS had 5 guests in that tourney, they played direct kick and run soccer, we controlled most of the ball but less luck.

We are a very talented team, I would be not surprised if multiple national players come out of this group in a few years.
What a loon. Too much to pick apart here. Don't know what's better, the fact that your U10 team lost because your 9 year olds had "internal issues"....or the excuse that the other team beat you because they played "direct kickball".....or the fact you really believe you have multiple future national team players on your u10 team. Haha.

You are a clown. Surf will beat you by 5 goals. Book you flight back to Texas on Sunday afternoon you fool.

Overall, the Solar parent group, as well as both of their coaches, specifically Springate, loves to talk trash about 8 / 9 year old girls soccer, which in my opinion is quite sad and concerning. In reality, they should keep their mouths shut and focus on developing their players and accepting their losses as a gift as it is supposed to keep the girls and parents humble and aware that losing is part of life as well as development. But, in return, they typically have multiple excuses, from the other team had guests or the GK has tendonitis of the knee this week. C'mon Man!

Sounds like coach speak DallasGirl. You this guy below? Didn't game go OT? Good luck with your 'multiple 10 yr old national team players' lol.

ms-sol10.jpg

The standard rule to every story is that there are two sides to every story and the truth lies somewhere in between. With that said, someone with no dog in this race, the facts are as follows:
  1. The Dallas Texans team did in fact have three guests - if you consider 3 out of 12 or 13 players "lots of guest players" then I would say, welcome to soccer in NTX
    • To avoid any rebuttals, two of the Dallas Texans players had recently left the team (But played for them in the tournament) and joined a Sting team, however, in the Spring season Solar Chelsea 07G Colvin beat the said Dallas Texans team, 3-2, with the players who left. Therefore, one could infer that the 3 guest players were the differentiators and enabled the Dallas Texans to beat the Solar team.
  2. The parents on the Solar Chelsea 07G Colvin (Formerly SRSA 07 AP) believe and have stated that they have the "Best Players in NTX" and that their players are the most "Technical" in the DFW Metroplex
  3. The parents on the Solar Chelsea 07G Colvin team believe that, since they were playing in the Spring 06G Silver Division and beating every team and tied their 06G sister team, Solar Chelsea Black 06G Springate, in a scrimmage (who was ranked #4 in the DFW Metroplex prior to deciding not to qualify for the Lake Highlands Girls Classic League and only play in the newly formed Junior Development League), that they are in reality the #5 ranked team in the 06G division.
Now, based on the facts above, if the Solar Chelsea 07G Colvin team is so good, how can a team like the Dallas Texans AP 07 and Hawaii Surf 07 (Majority Traditional 07 / AP 06Gs) beat them? I will leave the answer up to you.

Well, with Surf Cup 3 days away, the California teams and parents are going to be blessed and should feel honored to be able to witness the best 07G Soccer Team in NTX and, in their mind, the nation, play thier players and daughters. I would recommend to the California teams and parents, if given the opportunity, ensure your daughters and coaches take a photo with the Solar Chelsea 07G Colvin players and have them sign them, as they will be worth a lot of money when those players are playing for the USWNT in 9 or 10 years, because they are THAT GOOD!

Good Luck to all of the teams playing this weekend. Have Fun, Stay Safe and Enjoy the show!
This guy or gal has no dog in the game but posts a novel about it.. now thats the only sad thing I can see. and this side of the story must be the truth! Sounds like sally didn't make the team.

How about these fields for the 07s? Half an indoor field with not a lotta space to play. Maybe next year we can see these superstars and get their autographs. Or even care.

Back