Private coaching

Heads up for all the parents in Ventura county and SFV, Mamba Soccer Academy is doing amazing things for both the entry level and DA players! Coach Stephen Borel specializes in customized training with an emphasis on footwork, ball mastery, passing, finishing, spatial awareness, and physical prowess. He also runs goalkeeping division for those players that aspire to become full time goalies.

http://www.mambasocceracademy.org/

We live in north, inland SD and would like to some suggestions on extra training. I am not looking to pay 40-60 an hour as our player is only 9. I prefer small group sessions, and a coach who emphasizes on technical skills.

yeah he is a solid guy. if you are a person who isnt full of excuses, or flakey, he is your guy. solid coaching and professional playing experience as well
Is Burgi more of a agility/ conditioning type of trainer? I have seen one of his group session and it's all agility drills. My son can already run all day so I am not sure if this is going to benefit him. I'm looking for on the ball training to add to his repertoire of moves. Does Burgi offer that?

Back