President Joe Biden

I was thinking more like LBJ, quitting before his inevitable loss and loading his VP with the job.
Choosing your VP for the purposes of gaining additional votes seems like a suicidal premise but I don't know how you avoid it.

LMFAO! Wait, modern day George Washington? Attorney General Dana Nessel, who had issued what many interpreted as a subtweet about Biden needing to resign earlier this month, posted a magnanimous statement on social media Sunday afternoon comparing him to the nation’s first president.

“President Biden will be remembered as one of the most successful and transformational presidents in U.S. history. His sacrifice of putting country before self makes him a modern-day George Washington,” she wrote. Um, he was worthless, only made his own family more money and opened our borders in the interest of keeping power. Thanks Joe. YOU CANNOT TELL A LIE! Well, except for your entire education and career.

Parrots are out in force today comparing the great George Washington and Joe Biden as the two greatest patriots ever.

"2024 primary ...

Republican ... Trump wins by allowing citizens to vote in every state.

Democrats ... Coup-mala Harris wins by decree from a handful of rich elitist insiders.

And the Democrats are claiming to save Democracy -" Catturd

"If they do “assassinate President Trump,” which is always a possibility, I hope that America obliterates Iran, wipes it off the face of the Earth — If that does not happen, American Leaders will be considered “gutless” cowards!" Who said this?

They always try but t failed and I think K will have trouble finding a net-gain candidate.
Trump didn't fail. He won, didn't he? That's the idea behind it. And Joe did it to chase female and black votes... not to mention shutting her up about him being a racist and assaulting women.

Harris was hated by dems before. Nothing has changed other than putting her incompetence on display since then. There's not a single good thing she's accomplished in 3.5 years and you know it. They sent her to Joe's basement after lying about the border.

Trump didn't fail. He won, didn't he? That's the idea behind it. And Joe did it to chase female and black votes... not to mention shutting her up about him being a racist and assaulting women.

Harris was hated by dems before. Nothing has changed other than putting her incompetence on display since then. There's not a single good thing she's accomplished in 3.5 years and you know it. They sent her to Joe's basement after lying about the border.
The "t failed" comment was in reference to picking Vance.

The "t failed" comment was in reference to picking Vance.
How's that a failure? It's not who I would have chosen but he appeals to religious folks. Guy grew up with nothing, served his country and is Ivy League educated. And compared to the democrats, who can't do anything other than tell their faithful Trump will be a dictator and destroy our country, which didn't happen the first time, it sure beats hitching your wagon to unlimited abortion or defunding the police. Those are Kamala's 2 favorite pastimes.

I know watty said not to jump to conclusions, but I will. It's very clear that a group of people who hate Trump tried to have him killed. This small group of cheaters hold a lot of power. They spied on his campaign, impeached him twice, made up crimes, used lawfare and used a bioweapon on its own people and used mail in cheating to steal 2020. They just got Joe removed. This is a very dangerous group of people that are looking at treason for punishment and pain.

"FBI Director Christopher Wray told Congress yesterday that he wasn’t sure if I was hit by shrapnel, glass, or a bullet (the FBI never even checked!), but he was sure that Crooked Joe Biden was physically and cognitively “uneventful” - Wrong! That’s why he knows nothing about the terrorists and other criminals pouring into our Country at record levels. His only focus is destroying J6 Patriots, Raiding Mar-a-Lago, and saving Radical Left Lunatics, like the ones now in D.C. burning American flags and spray painting over our great National Monuments - with zero retribution. No, it was, unfortunately, a bullet that hit my ear, and hit it hard. There was no glass, there was no shrapnel. The hospital called it a “bullet wound to the ear,” and that is what it was. No wonder the once storied FBI has lost the confidence of America!" DJT

We have two at the socal soccer forum, Dumb & Dumber Mr. Catturd. These two are dumb.

View attachment 22126
Just in case you were referring to me -- Since I was not registered as a Democrat, and I have been too short a time in my new home to know much about any local office-seekers or votable issues, I did not vote in the California primary election. I recently received a notice from Sacramento County informing me that I will be getting a ballot in the mail soon, and "Important Dates" concerning that.

Just in case you were referring to me -- Since I was not registered as a Democrat, and I have been too short a time in my new home to know much about any local office-seekers or votable issues, I did not vote in the California primary election. I recently received a notice from Sacramento County informing me that I will be getting a ballot in the mail soon, and "Important Dates" concerning that.
Yes, I was referring to you as Dumber. You need to vote to be able to speak on this topic.

Trump
Harris
RFK Jr
Fill in the Blank

What say you espola.

"Hey, call me a cynic but I'm starting to think these blood drinking, Moloch worshiping paedophiles who run our government might not have our best interests at heart."
- Norm MacDonald

This is the party that freaks like espola switched teams for. He saw the goodness and greatness of Joe Biden. Joe is like George Washington.
Always tells the truth and a man of truth, just like his son crackhead. Like father like son. Corn Pop used his son's crack addiction to be his middleman. For fun and games with little kids, Joe would go to his brothers place next to Epsteins.

1722010256215.png

We have two at the socal soccer forum, Dumb & Dumber Mr. Catturd. These two are dumb.

View attachment 22126
Well, they are the party that makes you feel better about your shortcomings.
- You're not envious of others' success, you are oppressed
- You're not more successful due to unfair advantages others have.
- You aren't unqualified, you are underrepresented. Merit is a mirage
- The truth is less important than promoting the party's causes
- You aren't supporting anti-democratic policies, you are saving democracy
- I know inflation is hard on you, but it's not as hard as you think and we'll keep printing money and randomly pass your debt off to taxpayers
- Criminals are victims
- It's not censorship of opinions I disagree with, it's removing disinformation
- Racism is OK as long as it is applied "correctly"
- Rape and other violence is OK as long as it is against Jews and you are oppressed
- Words are violence when you can't make a coherent argument against them
- When children struggle during puberty, as all children do, quickly transition the child before they grow out of this stage
- You aren't fat, even though you are, and even if you are fat, it's not your fault
- You are to be celebrated for your mental illness, not treated. You are fine the way you are
- You aren't a drug addict, you are self-medicating and will be given free drugs and a sidewalk to sleep and poop on
- You aren't dumb, the test is biased

My God. I never realized it would be so easy to vote for Trump - and I still don't like him. 😂

Back