Pac-12 not streaming preseason games

Question- I have Youtube TV and thought I could watch Pac 12 college soccer games. Is there an app anyone can recommend where I can actually watch and record? Is Ronku the best option besides dish network?

I'm not 100% sure, my hubby is the expert but we have a Roku and every season do a Sling subscription (mostly for Pac 12 since our DirectTV does not carry it) and Sling also carries many of the other conferences as well...we get our fill of college games! And works on TV and phone app... & we get it for multiple devices.... I know everyone does it differently but this has worked for us...

I'm not 100% sure, my hubby is the expert but we have a Roku and every season do a Sling subscription (mostly for Pac 12 since our DirectTV does not carry it) and Sling also carries many of the other conferences as well...we get our fill of college games! And works on TV and phone app... & we get it for multiple devices.... I know everyone does it differently but this has worked for us...
Thats exactly my problem. We have Direct TV and cant get Pac 12 soccer games. I hope this works. I need my fix. Thank you

We are slingers as well. ;)

Back