Pac-12 not streaming preseason games

Does anyone know why the Pac-12 decided not to stream non-conference preseason games? I was looking at USC and UCLA's website (and other pac-12 schools) and they don't seem to have streaming services for the home games. It sucks as I've heard that there will be no fans allowed at games. Can anyone confirm this?

It's really too bad. you would think that since they're not letting fans in the games, they'd at least stream them...shit, I see TONS of basketball games on the feed but no soccer. I should be, but not surprised...thanks in advance

Does anyone know why the Pac-12 decided not to stream non-conference preseason games? I was looking at USC and UCLA's website (and other pac-12 schools) and they don't seem to have streaming services for the home games. It sucks as I've heard that there will be no fans allowed at games. Can anyone confirm this?

It's really too bad. you would think that since they're not letting fans in the games, they'd at least stream them...shit, I see TONS of basketball games on the feed but no soccer. I should be, but not surprised...thanks in advance

Maybe still working out the schedule/logistics?

you can go to conference networks (ACC, Pac-12, WCC, etc) or go to the schools website but not sure if they have them in one location. Baby steps! lol

I've been pinging among schools' posted schedules. My kid's school's games are now up to 13 out of 16 to be viewable one way or another even though I think their own posted schedule shows 9.

Question- I have Youtube TV and thought I could watch Pac 12 college soccer games. Is there an app anyone can recommend where I can actually watch and record? Is Ronku the best option besides dish network?

Back