Olympics

I've been impressed with the strategic running by a lot of the athletes. Fun to watch.

I've heard it mentioned by a lot of track athletes that its the ability to push through the pain. Watching Hocker run in the 1500 you don't look at the guy as being particularly graceful, but he gutted it out. Hall in the 400, WTF was that?
Yeah, Hall looked out of it coming around the bend and then came from nowhere!

Can we get the stick around the track in the relays? Our history is terrible and there is no excuse (hopefully I just didn't jinx them).

I never watch basketball, but my son made me watch the 4th quarter.

Basketball!!!
Super comeback from 17 down at one point, but then again, how can the US team get into that position. The talent on that team is ridiculous, nobody else can come close (to that level of talent). You can't double team any one of them as whatever the 5 out there is, they are all clutch players.

Super comeback from 17 down at one point, but then again, how can the US team get into that position. The talent on that team is ridiculous, nobody else can come close (to that level of talent). You can't double team any one of them as whatever the 5 out there is, they are all clutch players.
Is it wrong that I kinda wanted Serbia to win?

Paris Olympics: Why is breakdancing not being introduced in Paralympic Games too?​

Going for Gold in Paris from France!

1723213924065.png

I asked my son how many Serbians played in the NBA. "Just those on the floor now." I think he was exaggerating.

How does that happen year after year, it's inexcusable. What was Bednarek thinking? He took off way too early. Did he misread his mark or misplace his mark?

Steph Curry, my god

That last three he hit might of been the best most ridiculous one of his career

The GOAT of the 2024 Olympics

Well that's a wrap. Some amazing athletics. I don't recall better track and field results for the USA. France had a few hiccups, but overall did a solid job. The venues (minus the Seine) all seemed high quality.

Coverage was great. You could watch anything you wanted live on Peacock.

Back