Maralago warrant and aftereffects --

Nothing has been revealed.

By that I mean nothing has been revealed that can determine if the raid was justified and/or if T actually did something wrong.

I assume as usual you are reading dem talking points and thinking...THIS TIME WE HAVE HIM.

Long way to go.
The dude had top secret files in his house, after his lawyer filed legal papers declaring they were all returned.

Seems a slam dunk to me. Is there some reason you think a private citizen being in possession of top secret documents is acceptable?

The dude had top secret files in his house, after his lawyer filed legal papers declaring they were all returned.

Seems a slam dunk to me. Is there some reason you think a private citizen being in possession of top secret documents is acceptable?
To refine a point here -- some private citizens may legally possess top secret documents providing that they
1) have the appropriate clearance
2) adhere to strict rules for securing the document and the information contained within
3) have a demonstrated need to know.

T struck out.

Mulvaney also said in the interview that Trump would not have taken the classified documents if he did not "perceive it to be in his own interest, a benefit to him,"

Michael Cohen conjecture in TV interview --

"He's gonna use it as a get out of jail free card. It's a way to extort America turn around to say if you put me in jail, if you go after me -- he'll even say his children -- I will have my loyal supporters who you do not know who has copies of information that may have been, and again this is my conjecture, that I would take those documents, I will release them to Iran, to China, to North Korea, to Russia."

Michael Cohen conjecture in TV interview --

"He's gonna use it as a get out of jail free card. It's a way to extort America turn around to say if you put me in jail, if you go after me -- he'll even say his children -- I will have my loyal supporters who you do not know who has copies of information that may have been, and again this is my conjecture, that I would take those documents, I will release them to Iran, to China, to North Korea, to Russia."
Conjecture...assume, speculate, guess, presume, imagine, think, suspect, infer.....

But you are so quick to defend him when others criticize him. Why is that?
I question Daffy's fucked up reasoning, I'm quick to question and criticize his logic or lack of.
I've said many times if someone broke the law they should be prosecuted.
That would include Trump, Hunter, Hillary the folks that rioted and burned cities and the idiots that thought they could change the outcome of the 2018 election.
I'm all for prosecuting scofflaws, ALL of them.

I question Daffy's fucked up reasoning, I'm quick to question and criticize his logic or lack of.
I've said many times if someone broke the law they should be prosecuted.
That would include Trump, Hunter, Hillary the folks that rioted and burned cities and the idiots that thought they could change the outcome of the 2018 election.
I'm all for prosecuting scofflaws, ALL of them.
What's this about the 2018 election?

To refine a point here -- some private citizens may legally possess top secret documents providing that they
1) have the appropriate clearance
2) adhere to strict rules for securing the document and the information contained within
3) have a demonstrated need to know.

T struck out.
Like HRC?

Adam " Espola " Schiff was on CNN today spewing
more falsehoods about all things " Trump ".

1661131868559.png

Hmmm...conspiracies that come true....Door #3

Make your case for equivalency.

One person ran an improperly secured email server while serving as a government official.

The other took top secret records with him after he was no longer an official.

Seems pretty different to me. One was trying to do her government job. The other was stealing government documents after he lost his job.

Muahahahaha....improperly secured server"serving as a government official"....that was probably hacked.

During her tenure as United States Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton drew controversy by using a private email server for official public communications rather than using official State Department email accounts maintained on federal servers. Clinton's server was found to hold over 100 emails containing classified information, including 65 emails deemed "Secret" and 22 deemed "Top Secret". An additional 2,093 emails not marked classified were retroactively designated confidential by the State Department.

With regard to mishandling of classified information, Comey said, "there is evidence that they [Clinton and her team] were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information." The investigation found 110 emails that should have been regarded as classified at the time they were sent; another 2,000 emails were retroactively classified which means they were not classified at the time they were sent.[168][171] Comey said that "any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton's position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding ... should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation

In May 2016, the Department's Office of the Inspector General Steve A. Linick released an 83-page report about the State Department's email practices.[57][58][59] The Inspector General was unable to find evidence that Clinton had ever sought approval from the State Department staff for her use of a private email server, determining that if Clinton had sought approval, Department staff would have declined her setup because of the "security risks in doing so."[57] Aside from security risks, the report stated that "she did not comply with the Department's policies that were implemented in accordance with the Federal Records Act."[60] Each of these findings contradicted what Clinton and her aides had been saying up to that point.[61][62][63] The report also stated that Clinton and her senior aides declined to speak with the investigators, while the previous four Secretaries of State did so.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton_email_controversy

T's excuse of the day is that he took the documents to provide material for writing his personal memoirs.

Those same documents that he previously claimed he never had, or had already been returned, or were secured properly in a basement storeroom, depending on which day it is.

That is what the claim is.

That has yet to be proven one way or another.

Is this just another example of you taking what is said at face value. If the Feds say so it must be true?

Didn't we watch years of supposed bombshells turn out to be nothing? Didnt we see the IG report showing a number issues with how the FBI handled the dossier for instance.

I prefer the system of innocent until proven guilty. So I will wait to see what actually happens before getting excited one way or the other.

Back