Harris and The Mysterians?

We know that mixed-race (partly black) person can win and that a woman can win the popular vote -- we need a Venn diagram expert to calculate the intersection (if it still applies).
DEI as defined by maga Republicans:
Anyone who isn’t white, male, Christian, heterosexual with a family or is reasonably subservient thereof doesn’t deserve the job and is obviously a DEI hire. Hard work and accomplishments mean nothing.

This woman? I already said she is too young to be VP, but that may have been in error. The 35-year-old requirement applies to the President (Article 2, Section 1), with no mention of the age requirement for the VP in that clause or any of the germane amendments.

This woman was identified by her image only by Ward Carroll, a retired F14 RIO and frequent YouTube contributor who still has contacts within the US Navy aviation community in a post about the first US Navy female pilot to score an air-to-air victory. VFA-32, of which she is a pilot, was formerly known as VF-32 when they flew F14s. The Navy has not named her and Carroll has not said where he got the image.

I have been expecting the Navy to publish her name by now, but there may be personal or security reasons to withhold that information.

View attachment 22094
So she should run for office because she's a pilot?

So she should run for office because she's a pilot?
I believe I suggested a Cabinet position, which is not a position one runs for.

Pilots who have run in the past --

- John McCain -- almost had me until his faulty VP selection decision.

- Randy "Duke" Cunningham -- not even his squadron mates would vote for him. His 5th (and last) kill was technically a draw since he didn't make it back to the carrier and he and his RIO had to be rescued by helicopter.

I believe I suggested a Cabinet position, which is not a position one runs for.

Pilots who have run in the past --

- John McCain -- almost had me until his faulty VP selection decision.

- Randy "Duke" Cunningham -- not even his squadron mates would vote for him. His 5th (and last) kill was technically a draw since he didn't make it back to the carrier and he and his RIO had to be rescued by helicopter.
John McCain was a great senator. He was a horrible presidential candidate. He tried to do the DEI route and it backfired. Republicans are a little bit smarter than libtards when it comes to picking someone minimally qualified. Biden picked the hyena because she was a black woman calling him a racist, sexual assaulter during the debates. How'd that work out?

Why would a military pilot make a good cabinet member? Because she shot another plane down? Sounds a bit like a DEI hire, doesn't it?

DEI as defined by maga Republicans:
Anyone who isn’t white, male, Christian, heterosexual with a family or is reasonably subservient thereof doesn’t deserve the job and is obviously a DEI hire. Hard work and accomplishments mean nothing.
- Your SC justice that couldn't define a woman is a DEI hire.
- Your White House spokesperson that can't ever tell the truth is a DEI hire.
- Your VP is a DEI hire.
- JoeTato appointing Mrs. Pepsi to run the Secret Service is a DEI hire.
- and my personal favorite... these 2 trannies are DEI hires: Batman adversary Richard Levine and Sam "your suitcase looks like mine" Brinton.

1721848888479.png 1721849300364.png

So Kamaltoe is already too busy, begging for money, to host Benny's visit? Where's Joe? Is he helping Jill make breakfast tacos? Oh wait, maybe he's busy designing that railroad he promised would traverse the Pacific Ocean.

- Your SC justice that couldn't define a woman is a DEI hire.
- Your White House spokesperson that can't ever tell the truth is a DEI hire.
- Your VP is a DEI hire.
- JoeTato appointing Mrs. Pepsi to run the Secret Service is a DEI hire.
- and my personal favorite... these 2 trannies are DEI hires: Batman adversary Richard Levine and Sam "your suitcase looks like mine" Brinton.

View attachment 22099 View attachment 22100
Hey, what about me and me as well.....

1721850197942.png

I asked my son what the pulse is for Harris v Trump. He said after Trump took a bullet to the ear and stood up like a UFC fighter and said, "fight, fight, fight" he said 95% for Trump. Harris is a joke, and they all laugh at her and corn pop or some like to say, "The big Guy" "Pedo Peter."

“What else do we know about this population, 18-24? They are stupid! That is why we keep them in dormitories. They make really bad decisions!” Lyin Harris

? And the Mysterians were from the Bay Area and Michigan . . . Original members were Hispanic. Any clues there?
I hope so.

Urban legend -- their hit was originally titled "69 Tears", but

When they tried to say it
The radio wouldn't play it,
So they had to lay it
Between the lines.

[apologies and thanks to PP&M]
[graphics by H&T]

1722007464955.png

Last edited:
Emerald Robinson is one of MikePillow's guest hosts.
I didn't know that. What about what she wrote Mr. espola the Marxist loser. Picked the wrong side and now everyone sees what kind of traitor you are. Between you and Dumb, you guys have about 160 years combined experience and all you have to show for it is a card-carrying Marxist. Just watch the witch Kamala the next few months.

Back