Harris and The Mysterians?

Who is Kamala picking for her running mate? We all know you switched sides to vote for Pedo Joe, who took showers with his dd and had his brother handle the Island properties of pure evil on children. You supported and defended his crackhead son who 100% has pictures of pure evil on his laptop from hell. You don't pick very well loser.
I don't know which of your lies in there to pick out, and some of what you said about me in there was true.

I don't know which of your lies in there to pick out, and some of what you said about me in there was true.
I first asked who you thought Kamala would pick for VP. Secondly, you told all of us you switched to the D's for the first time to vote for Crooked Joe, your words, not mine. Lastly and thirdly, you defended Uncle James and Hunter. Now, WHO will Kamala pick for VP?

Rumor Mill VP Pick Harris

Harris/Obama (Michelle)
Harris/Clinton (Killary)
Harris/Newsom (white dude)
Harris/Shapiro (white dude)
We know that mixed-race (partly black) person can win and that a woman can win the popular vote -- we need a Venn diagram expert to calculate the intersection (if it still applies).

I first asked who you thought Kamala would pick for VP. Secondly, you told all of us you switched to the D's for the first time to vote for Crooked Joe, your words, not mine. Lastly and thirdly, you defended Uncle James and Hunter. Now, WHO will Kamala pick for VP?
Show me what I had to say about James and Hunter and explain why you think that is "defending" them.

I'm available for VP. I like the hours (noon till closing at the Senate part-time with eager substitutes available) and I can sit down for hours at a time. My campaign platform includes a promise to convert Air Force 2 to Space Force 2, as long as I don't have to use the zero-g toilet. VP debate point -- How does a zero-g bidet work?

Last edited:
Rumor Mill VP Pick Harris

Harris/Obama (Michelle)
Harris/Clinton (Killary)
Harris/Newsom (white dude)
Harris/Shapiro (white dude)
I don't think it will be any of those four. The first 3 would never play 2nd fiddle to Harris. Shapiro is in the mix, but since he's Jewish it won't be popular with the far left and would likely result in a loss in Michigan. Which is a shame because he's actually a decent candidate.

I don't think it will be any of those four. The first 3 would never play 2nd fiddle to Harris. Shapiro is in the mix, but since he's Jewish it won't be popular with the far left and would likely result in a loss in Michigan. Which is a shame because he's actually a decent candidate.
BLM is pissed off with Harris and The Ds. Do you think Harris will be selected by the power players?

There are many avenues open from here. One is to balance the ticket (bisexual white (WASP even) male with multiple children, younger than Harris (for eventual Presidential ambitions of his own)). One is to go all in (minority female). One is to throw the convention open and see who can raise the most money.

I still haven't decided for whom I should vote. T has the disadvantage of now being the oldest candidate and, of course, still being t. Harris is younger (closer to Melania's age) and, of course, has never been t. Who else is running?

Harris is younger but still a Democrat. Has anyone checked her birth certificate? She is less "American" than Obama, since both of her alleged parents are immigrants neither of whom were American citizens at the time of her conception or her birth, allegedly in Oakland, California.

The host of one of the news/comedy shows last night suggested that t could beat Joe at his own game by also withdrawing from the race.
You do know who you should vote for between the 2. I realize all of us tuned Heels Up out about 3 years ago but a simple google search of her quotes, much like the 'Tater's, will help you sleep at night. There's no choice to make at this time.

The picture of a woman in uniform with no description of any kind. Like we're all just supposed to know.
This woman? I already said she is too young to be VP, but that may have been in error. The 35-year-old requirement applies to the President (Article 2, Section 1), with no mention of the age requirement for the VP in that clause or any of the germane amendments.

This woman was identified by her image only by Ward Carroll, a retired F14 RIO and frequent YouTube contributor who still has contacts within the US Navy aviation community in a post about the first US Navy female pilot to score an air-to-air victory. VFA-32, of which she is a pilot, was formerly known as VF-32 when they flew F14s. The Navy has not named her and Carroll has not said where he got the image.

I have been expecting the Navy to publish her name by now, but there may be personal or security reasons to withhold that information.

1721835775345.png

Back