Harris and The Mysterians?

I have no opinion one way or the other on Harris.

Joe should have checked into W Reed Hospital the day before the debate and declared to the House and Senate that Harris was the Acting President. (25th Amendment, Section 3). As long as he is alive and potentially could return to be President, no further action is required or allowed with respect to the offices of President or VP, except as allowed under 25th Amendment Section 4, or unless Biden and/or Harris is successfully impeached.

Assuming Harris becomes the Democrat nominee for President next month, who should she pick as VP running mate? First-level politics says not another female, but I could be surprised there.

Joe should have checked into W Reed Hospital the day before the debate and declared to the House and Senate that Harris was the Acting President. (25th Amendment, Section 3). As long as he is alive and potentially could return to be President, no further action is required or allowed with respect to the offices of President or VP, except as allowed under 25th Amendment Section 4, or unless Biden and/or Harris is successfully impeached.

Assuming Harris becomes the Democrat nominee for President next month, who should she pick as VP running mate? First-level politics says not another female, but I could be surprised there.
Here comes Michelle to the rescue.

1721668557254.png

1721668946717.png

Kind of gutless to say you don't have an opinion on Harris, isn't it? You live in CA. You've been in CA. You're well aware of her record as attorney general. You're well aware of her claim to fame as AG. You're well aware she had an affair with a married Willie Brown. You're well aware she said they'd been to the border and then admitted she'd not been to the border.. "or Europe, either." You're well aware of the cackling lack of professionalism. You're well aware of her to "a friend in need is a friend indeed" comment and laughing at the question of Ukrainians dying. You're well aware of why Biden offered her the VP job.

Are you friggin' kidding us right now?

Kind of gutless to say you don't have an opinion on Harris, isn't it? You live in CA. You've been in CA. You're well aware of her record as attorney general. You're well aware of her claim to fame as AG. You're well aware she had an affair with a married Willie Brown. You're well aware she said they'd been to the border and then admitted she'd not been to the border.. "or Europe, either." You're well aware of the cackling lack of professionalism. You're well aware of her to "a friend in need is a friend indeed" comment and laughing at the question of Ukrainians dying. You're well aware of why Biden offered her the VP job.

Are you friggin' kidding us right now?
The Harris/Brown affair was not a secret and was consensual on both sides.

Could you be more specific on the "cackling lack of professionalism'"?

The Harris/Brown affair was not a secret and was consensual on both sides.

Could you be more specific on the "cackling lack of professionalism'"?
You're getting lazy again. Yeah, you're damned right it wasn't a secret, but you need to read more than one article about it. He was 60 and she was 29. Just stop. I wonder, though, did Willie's wife Blanche consent? She was with him after he and Kamala split. I know when Gavin Newsom was banging his best friend's wife, his best friend didn't consent. Gavin went on to blame it on alcohol and then never went to rehab as promised. You can imagine how shocked I was to see him drinking wine at the French Laundry.

Yes. When the press asks you about... well, here. You love videos. Here's an example. There's a reason why everyone hates her.

You're getting lazy again. Yeah, you're damned right it wasn't a secret, but you need to read more than one article about it. He was 60 and she was 29. Just stop. I wonder, though, did Willie's wife Blanche consent? She was with him after he and Kamala split. I know when Gavin Newsom was banging his best friend's wife, his best friend didn't consent. Gavin went on to blame it on alcohol and then never went to rehab as promised. You can imagine how shocked I was to see him drinking wine at the French Laundry.

Yes. When the press asks you about... well, here. You love videos. Here's an example. There's a reason why everyone hates her.

Is she high?

That's it? Bretbart?

"Your" opinion is noted.

That's it? Bretbart?

"Your" opinion is noted.
Who is Bret Bart? Is he related to Black Bart?

Your mistake is noted. At some point you're going to do real research before embarrassing yourself. In the meantime, we all enjoy your attempt at deflections.

Interesting? How so? 3-4% difference depending where you're at reading the article. Big deal. But I bet you were just frothing at the mouth reading it weren't you. You are easily amused. I wonder sometimes between you and HD...who's holding the laser pointer and who's the cat.
I still haven't decided for whom I should vote. T has the disadvantage of now being the oldest candidate and, of course, still being t. Harris is younger (closer to Melania's age) and, of course, has never been t. Who else is running?

Harris is younger but still a Democrat. Has anyone checked her birth certificate? She is less "American" than Obama, since both of her alleged parents are immigrants neither of whom were American citizens at the time of her conception or her birth, allegedly in Oakland, California.

The host of one of the news/comedy shows last night suggested that t could beat Joe at his own game by also withdrawing from the race.

I still haven't decided for whom I should vote. T has the disadvantage of now being the oldest candidate and, of course, still being t. Harris is younger (closer to Melania's age) and, of course, has never been t. Who else is running?

Harris is younger but still a Democrat. Has anyone checked her birth certificate? She is less "American" than Obama, since both of her alleged parents are immigrants neither of whom were American citizens at the time of her conception or her birth, allegedly in Oakland, California.

The host of one of the news/comedy shows last night suggested that t could beat Joe at his own game by also withdrawing from the race.
Who is Kamala picking for her running mate? We all know you switched sides to vote for Pedo Joe, who took showers with his dd and had his brother handle the Island properties of pure evil on children. You supported and defended his crackhead son who 100% has pictures of pure evil on his laptop from hell. You don't pick very well loser.

Rumor Mill VP Pick Harris

Harris/Obama (Michelle)
Harris/Clinton (Killary)
Harris/Newsom (white dude)
Harris/Shapiro (white dude)

Back