From Russia With Love

I see the Biden administration is going after GOP funded attempts to spread misinformation via fictitious online entities aiming to interfere with the 2024 presidential election. Did I say GOP? Oh wait . . . what thread is this? Friends for life.
You really are desperate. For one, the Dems are doing a great job at losing this all by themselves and it doesn't require any additional help.

Two..

"Federal investigators said Russian companies have used the domains, some of which impersonated legitimate news entities and unique media brands, to covertly spread Russian government propaganda, and did so at the direction of Russian President Vladimir Putin's administration since at least 2022."

At leat 2022. Not 2020. Not 2021.

Three. The article does not link.the GOP to anything. You did that all by yourself with your critical thinking..or lack of.

Four. All of this "information " is brought to you by the same non biased people who claimed Biden was "never sharper" .

Five. They need low IQ people like you to spread this around....

You really are desperate. For one, the Dems are doing a great job at losing this all by themselves and it doesn't require any additional help.

Two..

"Federal investigators said Russian companies have used the domains, some of which impersonated legitimate news entities and unique media brands, to covertly spread Russian government propaganda, and did so at the direction of Russian President Vladimir Putin's administration since at least 2022."

At leat 2022. Not 2020. Not 2021.

Three. The article does not link.the GOP to anything. You did that all by yourself with your critical thinking..or lack of.

Four. All of this "information " is brought to you by the same non biased people who claimed Biden was "never sharper" .

Five. They need low IQ people like you to spread this around....
Seems your lack of comprehension hasn’t gotten any better.

You completely misunderstood, well, everything.
Oh.. Vlad isn't Russian? Or is it he's not the President of Russia? Or the articles don't claim the GOP is responsible? Hey Ratboy.. you really are about as clueless and dumb as they come. But please, don't let me or anyone else on the forum get in the way of you confirming what everyone already knows. Take a page from your BFF and take some time off...

Oh.. Vlad isn't Russian? Or is it he's not the President of Russia? Or the articles don't claim the GOP is responsible? Hey Ratboy.. you really are about as clueless and dumb as they come. But please, don't let me or anyone else on the forum get in the way of you confirming what everyone already knows. Take a page from your BFF and take some time off...
Read Black Pill, if you can.

You really don’t understand any of this.
I understand clearly. You on the other hand are trying your best to pull a Magoo. All I've done is provide facts to your assumptions. And everyone knows you and your comrades don't like facts.. at least the ones that don't align with your agenda... but hey. It's your rabbit hole.

I understand clearly. You on the other hand are trying your best to pull a Magoo. All I've done is provide facts to your assumptions. And everyone knows you and your comrades don't like facts.. at least the ones that don't align with your agenda... but hey. It's your rabbit hole.
You don’t question Putin openly supporting a presidential candidate? You may actually be more exclusively partisan influenced than you appear in here. Remember Russia is a maga paradise! . . . and no one spies on you.

You don’t question Putin openly supporting a presidential candidate? You may actually be more exclusively partisan influenced than you appear in here. Remember Russia is a maga paradise! . . . and no one spies on you.
Bit if he were to support Trump you woild be saying.. " that's all the proof we need"
Remind everyone again your position on the Steele Dossier. On the claims about President Trump and Russian hookers.

Again.. you don't like facts that mess with your agenda. You are unapologetically un-American. You stand with Harris and her communists agenda. You already experienced four years of President Trump and act as if he set yhe world on fire. You are exactly what the left needs. Sheep...
Take your meds. You need them to survive...

Bit if he were to support Trump you woild be saying.. " that's all the proof we need"
Remind everyone again your position on the Steele Dossier. On the claims about President Trump and Russian hookers.

Again.. you don't like facts that mess with your agenda. You are unapologetically un-American. You stand with Harris and her communists agenda. You already experienced four years of President Trump and act as if he set yhe world on fire. You are exactly what the left needs. Sheep...
Take your meds. You need them to survive...
You’re flailing.

No. I'm correct. You've proven over the years your inability for cognitive reasoning..

The rabbit hole is this way -> ->
Your desperate narrative that’s always gone wanting. You should find a way to let go of your need for hate and aggrievement. I won’t hold my breath.

Back