Finally, the J6 indictment

Mitt was one of the many losers Trump beat. Notice they all have an axe to grind?

You losers whined and cried everytime Trump tried to build the wall. Called him "racist" for it. Guess what... look how badly your party fucked up the country now? Trump got 10 times as much done as Biden and it would have been more if you butthurt crybabies ever got over him making you and Hillary look stupid.
You believe what trump wants you to believe. Your lack of awareness is blaring.

Have you found any evidence of that yet?

Oh, do you demotards want evidence now? I figured you just yelled "Russian collusion" or "indictment" and you got your way.

No? Yes, I have evidence. Biden told illegal aliens they just needed to say "asylum" and they wouldn't be sent back. Are we still pretending your party isn't trying to give voting rights to these illegal aliens?

Oh, do you demotards want evidence now? I figured you just yelled "Russian collusion" or "indictment" and you got your way.

No? Yes, I have evidence. Biden told illegal aliens they just needed to say "asylum" and they wouldn't be sent back. Are we still pretending your party isn't trying to give voting rights to these illegal aliens?
It appears that your answer is still "no".

Indicted is way beyond implicated.

"I'm just stating that you can't tie Joe Biden into it," -- James Comer, on Fox News.

Oh sure you can. You won't because you're a demotard that runs from facts, but we can easily tie Joe to it. Did you already forget I educated you about all the SARS against the Biden family? Or do you REALLY believe Hunter is that good a painter?

What lack of awareness is that? You figure nobody notices what a dirtbag the Biden clan is lead by if you keep crying "TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP"?

Keep talking about Jared Kushner. How's that working out? You want to impeach and indict him, too?

It appears that your answer is still "no".

You invite illegal aliens here, who can't speak English and can't legally work, and try to make voter I.D. illegal because it's "racist". You give them a driver's license, they don't have to pay insurance or taxes, and now you want to give them unemployment.

Who do you honestly think you're fooling?

You invite illegal aliens here, who can't speak English and can't legally work, and try to make voter I.D. illegal because it's "racist". You give them a driver's license, they don't have to pay insurance or taxes, and now you want to give them unemployment.

Who do you honestly think you're fooling?

I still see a "no" there.

Oh sure you can. You won't because you're a demotard that runs from facts, but we can easily tie Joe to it. Did you already forget I educated you about all the SARS against the Biden family? Or do you REALLY believe Hunter is that good a painter?
Are you arguing with James Comer?

Are you arguing with James Comer?

There's no need to argue with anybody. Did you miss Comer saying this: In October, Comer spoke about the planned investigations during an interview on Fox & Friends, saying, "Look, this Biden family investigation's only going to ramp up in a Republican majority.

"There are a lot of questions that Joe Biden is going to have to answer with respect to his son and his brother's influence peddling that's happened over the past decade. So all of this together, I put the odds of Joe Biden even seeking the Democrat nomination, very, very low," he added."

We know what the facts are. And since you were so quick to convict Trump after some bullshit accusations, I find it incredibly hypocritical of you to demand 'evidence' now. How convenient that must be for you. At any rate, the 150+ SARS alarms have gone off at U.S. banks and we know the Bidens are dirty. Do you know what SARS are? I guess you don't.

"CBS News has learned that more than 150 transactions involving either Hunter or James Biden’s global business affairs were flagged as concerning by U.S. banks for further review,” Herridge said. "Some of those concerns included large wire transfers.” Wow, even Uncle Jim Biden is dirty as Hell.

What entertains me the most is you're Trump butthurt enough to turn the other cheek for the worst president in U.S. history. Meanwhile, the guy that actually accomplished some good things is just more than your libtard heart can handle. Ironic.

Butthurt overcomes sensibility. The new libtard mantra.

There's no need to argue with anybody. Did you miss Comer saying this: In October, Comer spoke about the planned investigations during an interview on Fox & Friends, saying, "Look, this Biden family investigation's only going to ramp up in a Republican majority.

"There are a lot of questions that Joe Biden is going to have to answer with respect to his son and his brother's influence peddling that's happened over the past decade. So all of this together, I put the odds of Joe Biden even seeking the Democrat nomination, very, very low," he added."

We know what the facts are. And since you were so quick to convict Trump after some bullshit accusations, I find it incredibly hypocritical of you to demand 'evidence' now. How convenient that must be for you. At any rate, the 150+ SARS alarms have gone off at U.S. banks and we know the Bidens are dirty. Do you know what SARS are? I guess you don't.

"CBS News has learned that more than 150 transactions involving either Hunter or James Biden’s global business affairs were flagged as concerning by U.S. banks for further review,” Herridge said. "Some of those concerns included large wire transfers.” Wow, even Uncle Jim Biden is dirty as Hell.

What entertains me the most is you're Trump butthurt enough to turn the other cheek for the worst president in U.S. history. Meanwhile, the guy that actually accomplished some good things is just more than your libtard heart can handle. Ironic.

Butthurt overcomes sensibility. The new libtard mantra.
What does all that have to do with illegal gun purchases?

Oh, I get it now. Hunter was indicted on the things for which there was actual evidence.

So far, yes. Daddy couldn't get him the sweet deal. I wonder if daddy will live long enough to pay his debt to society.

Any idea if Trump indictments will every produce any actual evidence?

Wait, Hunter’s facing gun charges? Where’s the NRA? Where’s all the 2A supporters?

When I make a firearm purchase..I am well aware of the fact I'm checking a box honestly..saying I'm not involved with illegal drugs in any way, shape, or form. Hunter can't say the same. That's night a law-abiding citizen. Why would the NRA or any 2A supporter get behind him?
Law abiding gun owners don't throw away their firearms in dumpsters either. He kept his in his pickup. Obviously the gun was not secure. Otherwise his girlfriend, or should I say his sister-in-law, or his brother's ex since he had passed away, or whatever you want to call her, she took the gun from his truck and threw it in the dumpster.

Glaring. As in, your level of intelligence is obvious. (Obvious is synonymous with glaring.)
Blaring would mean loud, obtrusive, etc.
You can't even insult someone without making yourself look like an idiot.
Bravo!! (Slow clap ensues)

Maybe him and Jared can be cellies. You know Jared will be Hunter’s bitch.

"he" (Without the quotation marks. I don't want to mislead you more than you mislead yourself.)
Two strikes!! Will there be a third?! (That's a rhetorical question. Translation: I don't really expect you to answer.)

But by all means, please continue. I'm sure Papa Espola will be here soon to rescue you with some mindless drivel of his own to try and distract us.
His latest seems to be fixated on Lauren Boebert.

Back