Finally, the J6 indictment

Many news organizations have proposed consistent guesses at who the co-conspirators know only by numbers in the indictment might be --

#1 - Rudy Giuliani
#2 - John Eastman
#3 - Sidney Powell
#4 - Jeffrey Clark
#5 - John Chesbro
#6 - Unknown "political consultant"

#1 through #4 seem obvious, but I don't know anything about #5.

I find it interesting that Mark Meadows is not implicated -- perhaps he is cooperating with the investigation.

FINALLY! Are you just exhausted waiting for this, Fudd? You independents must be thrilled it's finally here.

How many more, Fudd? 0 for 3 so far? How long does your 0'fer last? Can you imagine how much progress this country could make if demotards didn't spend every waking moment trying to prevent Americans from voting for Trump? Better still, they stop sending all of our money to Ukraine!

Any idea when you independents will post something about Hunter and all the bribes taken by the Biden family? Maybe start a new thread?

I think that the DC judge would not be out of line to lay a restriction on t restricting him from posting anything having to do with the case on the internet, given his demonstrated poor behavior in his other cases.

I think that the DC judge would not be out of line to lay a restriction on t restricting him from posting anything having to do with the case on the internet, given his demonstrated poor behavior in his other cases.

You're cool with CNN and MSNBC doing it, though, right? Them and all their "trusted and fact checked" sources?

Romney's parting shot almost directly implicates McConnell as part of the Jan 6 plot.
I liked, “the trump wing of the party is only about grievance not policy. I hear no policy beyond building a wall. He was president for 4 years, he got 50 miles built. What happened to the greatest healthcare ever? Infrastructure week that went on forever and nothing got done?” Paraphrasing

I liked, “the trump wing of the party is only about grievance not policy. I hear no policy beyond building a wall. He was president for 4 years, he got 50 miles built. What happened to the greatest healthcare ever? Infrastructure week that went on forever and nothing got done?” Paraphrasing

Mitt was one of the many losers Trump beat. Notice they all have an axe to grind?

You losers whined and cried everytime Trump tried to build the wall. Called him "racist" for it. Guess what... look how badly your party fucked up the country now? Trump got 10 times as much done as Biden and it would have been more if you butthurt crybabies ever got over him making you and Hillary look stupid.

Back