Elon Musk

I actually met Elon around 2015 + saw Bill Clinton speak at the same event.

All I can say is that Elon is a weird guy. He definately seemed autistic. However he was highly intelligent and surrounded himself with very smart people. I could see him being very well versed in many different topics just because he's always surrounded by the best of the best. For the conservative people that think he's their next savior I can promise you that he's more of a Libertarian than you think he is. Although things might have changed since his son decided to be a girl.

Bill Clinton was a Democrat talking point machine. He was the closing speaker at the event + I thought they were going to bring out the hook to get him off stage.

I also got to meet "The Woz" who is a genuinely nice guy.

Bill Clinton was a Democrat talking point machine. He was the closing speaker at the event + I thought they were going to bring out the hook to get him off stage.
Billy also went to Epstein Island over 17 times. Epstein has a picture of Bill in a blue dress and red shoes. Poor children forced to entertain the rich and those who sold their soul and sold us all out.

I actually met Elon around 2015 + saw Bill Clinton speak at the same event.

All I can say is that Elon is a weird guy. He definately seemed autistic. However he was highly intelligent and surrounded himself with very smart people. I could see him being very well versed in many different topics just because he's always surrounded by the best of the best. For the conservative people that think he's their next savior I can promise you that he's more of a Libertarian than you think he is. Although things might have changed since his son decided to be a girl.

I also got to meet "The Woz" who is a genuinely nice guy.
Hmmm … Nice guy politician who consistently lies about accomplishments, let Minneapolis burn and set up a hotline for neighbors to report COVID lockdown violations of other neighbors, or, easily the most accomplished entrepreneur of our time who also used his own money to give us one last chance to save free speech. That’s a tough one.

1725294598362.png

If the distance between “conservative” and “libertarian” is an inch, the distance between “conservative” and the system controlled candidates who were appointed without ever being voted on as Presidential candidates, is a mile. I believe conservatives understand that.

Hahaha! Also, bonus points for using “weird” to describe Elon. Your shepherds and fellow sheep all baaa in unison in your honor. ;)

Hmmm … Nice guy politician who consistently lies about accomplishments, let Minneapolis burn and set up a hotline for neighbors to report COVID lockdown violations of other neighbors, or, easily the most accomplished entrepreneur of our time who also used his own money to give us one last chance to save free speech. That’s a tough one.

View attachment 22918

If the distance between “conservative” and “libertarian” is an inch, the distance between “conservative” and the system controlled candidates who were appointed without ever being voted on as Presidential candidates, is a mile. I believe conservatives understand that.

Hahaha! Also, bonus points for using “weird” to describe Elon. Your shepherds and fellow sheep all baaa in unison in your honor. ;)
I just want to be free and live on a planet that cares for children first and foremost. I mean really cares and protects all life. We got killers and those who make a buck off killing kids. If the kid survives, then they want him/her ready to fight in endless wars so the PTSD soldier can take endless medication to keep them functioning on 17 different pills. We have some real scum bags that stole life and now their being exposed. Many people have been bought with high paying jobs to run their operations or to do as told, like Dad4. Dad4 is back but won't answer the obvious Q. Lots of shit is going to drop from the "X" files very soon. It's why we see panic in these cheaters. It's what the real psychopaths will do to ruin other people's lives because they got caught.

"[They] use Washington as a revolving door. I don’t see it as a Republican or Democrat thing; I see it as a swamp thing. Who’s running these agencies and departments? Where do they go afterwards and how do they get back in? All of these people have connections, direct lines of employments to the private sector to Washington and back; to the same firms, the same lobbyists, the same contractor or big agency. It’s been going on for decades. When @realDonaldTrump hit the golden escalator, these guys got on steroids. They didn’t want him to expose the corruption of the swamp. . . They will stop at no length." Kash Patel

Back