ECNL Overall Club Standings (TX)

Yes I agree, the Solar 07G are as dominate as they come. Being last years National Champion, all they did this past year was reload with even more top talent.......Will be very hard to knock off the mountain top.

By far the most interesting thing is one of their parents (or maybe it's a coach on the parent sideline?). He barked like a seal after every goal, and in between that he joysticked their #10's every single move. Without exaggeration, it's literally every single touch. Actually, it's every single action or movement that required nonstop instructions. He only paused occasionally to yell at the ref or his fellow coach on the other sideline (or bark after a goal).

You guys gotta go watch this guy in action. It's the funniest/saddest thing I've seen this week.

You and I apparently both know how those Surf vs Solar games actually played out, and the the scores were not accurate depictions of the game. Doesn't matter, though. Neither team took home the natty last year, and anything less than winning it this year makes for a disappointing season. I am guessing we may get a rematch this summer, which will be fun. Two very good '06 teams. Looking forward to it!
Somebody must have shown the 06 Solar team this. Because today's 6-0 whipping of So Cal Blues was almost criminal.

Sounds like more Calif sour grapes......
Why would it be sour grapes? I'm not a Blues parent, and sure in the hell not a Blues supporter. It'd be like socal #1 team beating up on OK Energy, then coming on here bragging.

Also, correction, fourth best in the Sonoran division, 7th best in conference.

By far the most interesting thing is one of their parents (or maybe it's a coach on the parent sideline?). He barked like a seal after every goal, and in between that he joysticked their #10's every single move. Without exaggeration, it's literally every single touch. Actually, it's every single action or movement that required nonstop instructions. He only paused occasionally to yell at the ref or his fellow coach on the other sideline (or bark after a goal).

You guys gotta go watch this guy in action. It's the funniest/saddest thing I've seen this week.
My kid had a Robo Coach and it's just horrible for players. Dude lived in her head for a few years and is finally gone for good. "The more I yell at you, the more I care about you."

Congratulations, they beat the 4th best team in the SW conference.
Blues got their program destroyed and players stolen ((bought)) during the great heist of 2016 and that Toxic War we all had to deal with because the parents and players were stuck in the middle with the middlemen.

Congratulations to Solar Soccer Club ---Every age group has now made the Nationals in Richmond from U-13G to U-17G.....Unprecedented in ECNL playoffs !!!!
It has been an impressive year for Solar. I will say that it's new that we have 8 in the Richmond Nationals and not 4. It still may be unprecedented in the final 8. I'll add that your 18/19's were in the Final 4 as well. That's quite a year.

So Solar beats up on Texas competition. Solar against any top team from So Cal, any age group…I bet on So Cal.

This isn't aging very well. Other than Slammers Koge (who were impressive in Seattle), it has been an awful summer for SoCal clubs.

When was the last time every single Blues and Surf team from U14 through U19 failed to even make it to their league quarterfinals? Probably never, right?

As for that "weak" Texas competition? 25% of the 40 teams headed to Virginia hail from the Texas Conference.

Can't wait to see some quality Koge vs Solar action. Looks like ECNL Club of the Year is going to come down to the wire between those two, once again.

This isn't aging very well. Other than Slammers Koge (who were impressive in Seattle), it has been an awful summer for SoCal clubs.

When was the last time every single Blues and Surf team from U14 through U19 failed to even make it to their league quarterfinals? Probably never, right?

As for that "weak" Texas competition? 25% of the 40 teams headed to Virginia hail from the Texas Conference.

Can't wait to see some quality Koge vs Solar action. Looks like ECNL Club of the Year is going to come down to the wire between those two, once again.
Solar, Koge and PDA clearly the top 3 clubs so far this year. Looking forward to seeing some great competition.

Not sure I follow your math though. Aren't 10 of the 40 teams (25%) from California and 8 from Texas?

Legends has 2 teams left in the final four. They have just as much of a chance at ECNL Club of the Year as the 2 teams left for Solar, Koge and PDA.

Solar 09G easily won their semifinals games today 4-0 over Eclipse. They will face PDA Blue in the U-13G National Championship game on Monday morning.......

Back