Climate and Weather

A quick look at this chart on the left will show you how wrong you are.
View attachment 18709e
You’re misreading the graph. Oil went up, and coal is stacked on top of oil, so it looks like coal grew. coal would look even bigger if you moved it above gas and hydro.

You’ve also got the sliders set to include 1965, so most of that graph is the distant past.

use the sliders to look at 2012 to 2022. Then go into settings and graph them all separately. Gas, nuclear, wind, and solar all go way up. Coal is flat. The last ten years of growth were in the other stuff.

This is why your graph has that colorful triangle between 30,000 TWh and 40,000 TWh. It’s all the non-coal things which are medium sized now, but were next to nothing 25 years ago.

A quick look at this chart on the left will show you how wrong you are.
View attachment 18709
Silent? Ok. Here is the breakdown of Chinese energy, when you separate the sources and actually look at the correct decade:

1699044017820.png

Same source as yours. Notice how the coal line is flat, but the wind, solar, nuke, and renewable lines all show large increases?

(If you want, you can make coal look big by changing the time interval to include the Mao years. That's called cheating.)

More than anyone wants to know about this --

I see you left the Vaccine murder scene thread. Where's Dad & Husker Du liar? What a complete moron & killer you are. You hate this lady as well because she wants babies born and she wants Doc punished for murder. She is going to kick your ass as well Marxist Liar. Prison and retribution are coming loser!!!

Marjorie Taylor Greene: "TOMORROW: I’m holding a Hearing on Injuries Caused By COVID-19 Vaccines. They lied to us for years. Alongside a panel of expert witnesses, I’ll be exposing the TRUTH behind the COVID-19 vaccines.

Tomorrow, November 13th at 3 PM ET."

I see you left the Vaccine murder scene thread. Where's Dad & Husker Du liar? What a complete moron & killer you are. You hate this lady as well because she wants babies born and she wants Doc punished for murder. She is going to kick your ass as well Marxist Liar. Prison and retribution are coming loser!!!

Marjorie Taylor Greene: "TOMORROW: I’m holding a Hearing on Injuries Caused By COVID-19 Vaccines. They lied to us for years. Alongside a panel of expert witnesses, I’ll be exposing the TRUTH behind the COVID-19 vaccines.

Tomorrow, November 13th at 3 PM ET."
The internet is not good for your mental health. Step away and enjoy the day.

Me too.

The internet is not good for your mental health. Step away and enjoy the day.

Me too. (Speak for yourslef)
I disagree. This is the "Pub" or "Park" and places to hang out and have it and talk about the latest and greatest ideas and the treands and then debate the issues like they did in the old days. You supported closing churches, force mask at the pub and strip joints, yet the churches were unsafe and were closed. You then supported mandating the jabs. All you have to do is say, "I was fucking wrong about the mask and the jabs. Crush, I'm sorry for not standing with you as you lost your business, your favorite place to live and your freedoms." It's insane you can't eat crow. BTW, San Fransisco is now the safest city in the US because Crooked Joe and President Xi have a meet up this week in the city that Satan started his church in 1966. I have a pal says it's better than anytime he's been there and it's a long time. Amazing what a little security can do. Once these two crooks leave, they will release the homeless, criminals and drugs back into the street. Your Elk is all in with Hamas as well. This is when my BFF Jewish pals join me. I hope you choose America first. My buddy and his wife just moved to Oklahoma from North Hollywood.

P.S. & FYI, the internet will be taken down and whole new way to communicate is coming. It's a part of the Trump Plan and The American Academy. I'm so stoked. Let's drop politics and talk about your thoughts on The American Academy? Free online college.

The choice is clear. Believe Dad4, Espola, Greta, Husker Du and the Climate Change Liars or Believe General Flynn.

1699829695074.png

@dad4 @espola @Hüsker Dü @therest, Greta brought Hamas leader to her Climate Change Bullshit rally. This is the END OF THE LINE fellas. The lying game is over. The chose is clear. Hamas or America. My gay friends even know better. Your side went way too far LEFT again. Forget Transgenerism, we way past that. You guys started the KKK and my ancestors had to fight a Civil War to free the slaves. Your party is controlled by the Devil fellas. Some of you might already made a deal with Devil. Lucifer then bought the RINOs, Professors at Big U and it's all just a big mess. Yeshua told the Devil to buzz off and so did I. Like I said before, God is merciful and wants people like you guys to come clean and repent and say you're sorry for lying and cheating at best. Are most of you still atheist like Surf Futbol after the last three years? Everyone on earth is here to learn to tell the TRUTH and not LIE, CHEAT, KILL or STEAL or all the above, because their minds and hearts are full of darkness. You all live at a time that the earth is going from Dark to Light. Men love Darkness because their afraid of being exposed. Come on you guys, I'm rooting for you. I know I smack you hard and you think I do that because I have mental issues and it's just not true. I mack you with the truth and that makes me confident that I am 100% right.

1699829722355.png

European Parliament Rejects Landmark Legislation in the EU’s Agriculture Reforms – Climate Alarmism Is Losing Ground as Economic Situation Deteriorates

Espola's old bunk mate John Kerry says he has to go militant now. A true nut job you have become Husker. I laugh at you and Espola daily. EOTL and his evil side kick Surf Futbol is a total loser as well. All of you are Total Losers with nowhere to turn but to hate. You're all cheating lying sack of shits. Look what you have become after all these years. A total loser(s).....lol! One more year of dealing with your Bullshit and then jubilee will begin, and you will not be invited.

A realist.
Did you set your alarm for 3:12am to utter a response to Fudd? You two are the biggest losers ever. You're also morons and one is dumb and the other one is dumber. I have never witnessed such humiliation without humility. Pride before the fall!!! All you got is Gretta and the Climate Hoax. Total losers!!!

Back