AssAssination attempt

You are making a lot of assumptions there.

Please continue.
Acting Secret Service Directors ‘Ashamed’ of Colossal Roof Security Failure

“I cannot defend why that roof was not better secured.”

RONALD ROWE: “I went to the roof of the AGR building where the assailant fired shots, and I laid in a prone position to evaluate his line of sight. What I saw made me ashamed. As a career law enforcement officer and a 25-year veteran with the Secret Service, I cannot defend why that roof was not better secured.”

You are making a lot of assumptions there.

Please continue.
I assumed you, in fact, knew your ass from deep center field... and clearly that's inaccurate.

Clearly you've never fired a weapon. How long before you give us a "why didn't the cop just shoot him in the leg" post?

Acting Secret Service Directors ‘Ashamed’ of Colossal Roof Security Failure

“I cannot defend why that roof was not better secured.”

RONALD ROWE: “I went to the roof of the AGR building where the assailant fired shots, and I laid in a prone position to evaluate his line of sight. What I saw made me ashamed. As a career law enforcement officer and a 25-year veteran with the Secret Service, I cannot defend why that roof was not better secured.”
Yet, he still blames local law enforcement and didn't have a lot of answers. The lack of transparency from this administration has been mind boggling. Still no timeline from the SS. Their MO seems to be if you don't talk about an issue that it will just go away. Crime, illegal immigration, Afghanistan withdrawal, anti-Semitism etc. Not only ignoring things but the use of irrelevant misdirection, like Trump was hit with shrapnel, or you can't see a scar. It's pathetic that there are suckers that fall for the misdirection like it has any bearing on what happened.

Yet, he still blames local law enforcement and didn't have a lot of answers. The lack of transparency from this administration has been mind boggling. Still no timeline from the SS. Their MO seems to be if you don't talk about an issue that it will just go away. Crime, illegal immigration, Afghanistan withdrawal, anti-Semitism etc. Not only ignoring things but the use of irrelevant misdirection, like Trump was hit with shrapnel, or you can't see a scar. It's pathetic that there are suckers that fall for the misdirection like it has any bearing on what happened.
Inside job, just like JFK being killed. JFK said,

1722362869662.png

Trump is just finishing what JFK wanted.

I assumed you, in fact, knew your ass from deep center field... and clearly that's inaccurate.

Clearly you've never fired a weapon. How long before you give us a "why didn't the cop just shoot him in the leg" post?
I'll have to ask the best shot in my NRA Marksmanship class how I did.

Oh, wait -- that would be me.

I have fired several other "weapons" as well, but none with my legs.

I'll have to ask the best shot in my NRA Marksmanship class how I did.

Oh, wait -- that would be me.

I have fired several other "weapons" as well, but none with my legs.
Oh, I didn't realize you were the ghost of Chris Kyle. So educate us all... how easy is it to draw ketchup from a presidents ear from 150 yards away? I mean, you know, without killing him yet still making it look real enough to garner sympathy.

"There’s one way to clear all this up:

If and when, President Trump returns to Butler, PA, for his next rally there, he should do it again at the exact location of the previous rally.

I imagine that you will now see Secret Service on the roof where Crooks took his shots.

I imagine you will see the security protocols that SHOULD have been in place on July 13, 2024.

This will give Congress and the American people a compare-and-contrast that will be undeniable. Let us not forget, this agency has a mission of a O% fail rate.

The rank and file members of this agency deserve better than the brass claiming it was a security lapse.

The rank and file members of local law enforcement deserve better than being thrown under the bus.

And President Trump deserves better than an attempt on his life now being memory holed by the media and big tech." Wesley Hunt

Oh, I didn't realize you were the ghost of Chris Kyle. So educate us all... how easy is it to draw ketchup from a presidents ear from 150 yards away? I mean, you know, without killing him yet still making it look real enough to garner sympathy.
Ketchup?

I believe in the oneness of life and our environment. Obviously the SS does not.

Yes. Or maybe it's just fake blood from the Spirit Halloween store. You know, wherever you "first thought" dummies would go to fabricate an ASSassination attempt of this magnitude?
I am sure the eventual release (or very illegal leak) of the ER doctor's report will clear everything up.

Back