AssAssination attempt

Photos of t's right ear after the attempt show no nick marks. Maybe Dr. Candyman Ronny put his hands on it and said "Heal...heal...heal!"
So he just grabbed a ketchup packet and shoved it against the side of his head? Or maybe one of the DEI hires did it?

Who shot the other 3 people? Arby's?

I didn't post "So he just grabbed a ketchup packet and shoved it against the side of his head? Or maybe one of the DEI hires did it?"

You did.
You actually posted that it was possible he was spared with an "intentional near miss." At this juncture, none of us should question things that pop into YOUR mind, but I digress.

The first questions that came to my mind were things like --

- Rogue SS agent?
- Setup by foreign powers?
- Intentional near miss to garner sympathy?
- Hollywood stagecraft?
- ???

You actually posted that it was possible he was spared with an "intentional near miss." At this juncture, none of us should question things that pop into YOUR mind, but I digress.

The first questions that came to my mind were things like --

- Rogue SS agent?
- Setup by foreign powers?
- Intentional near miss to garner sympathy?
- Hollywood stagecraft?
- ???
That is true. Those were the first questions that came to my mind. Did you notice that they were all posed as questions?

"...it was possible"? Yes, almost anything is "possible". Part of the scientific method as taught to us in Junior High School is to examine possible explanations for an observed phenomenon.

Or you may now consult Q's explanations if you prefer.

That is true. Those were the first questions that came to my mind. Did you notice that they were all posed as questions?

"...it was possible"? Yes, almost anything is "possible". Part of the scientific method as taught to us in Junior High School is to examine possible explanations for an observed phenomenon.

<<Moron>>

love how you've been blueanon pilled and you don't even know it. It's a very cute look.

No, it's not possible that Trump supporters would endorse some redneck jug fuck taking a 150 yard shot with the expectation he'd "graze" Trump for the sole purpose of garnering sympathy. You even suggesting it furthers the erosion of consideration anyone here may have ever had for you.

No, it's not possible that Trump supporters would endorse some redneck jug fuck taking a 150 yard shot with the expectation he'd "graze" Trump for the sole purpose of garnering sympathy. You even suggesting it furthers the erosion of consideration anyone here may have ever had for you.
TDS is insane these days. Ketchup? The dick even put "AssAss" to begin his bullshit thread. This guy is fraud and a Marxist.

1722298096932.png

Ketchup on a towel?

1722298220865.png

You are making a lot of assumptions there.

Please continue.

Back