Amanda Cromwell in the news again

Oh sweetie - As usual, you talk out of your ass and your boy @espola steps in with a 1 finger salute. Your personal attack on me and my offspring is perfect, your panties in bunch are showing. As for the 10 year old girs being outed? have no idea what you are talking.

As if suicide and adverse mental health discriminates - what a wholesome idiot you are. All of the things you mention above are true except for your idiot take on elite athletes not taking their own life or sufferring adverse mental health. Small percentage sure, but not a "thing" is quite the JD take, which I bet is something you aspired to be.

Fine, carry on with your complete lack of self-awareness with respect to the parent's contributions to their child's emotional state. Honestly, it's sad to see people like you and the others here go to whatever length it takes to blame everyone but yourselves for your children's emotional well-being. It is complete bullshit that someone has their child for approximately 150,000 hours before sending them off to college, who then turns around and blames Amanda Cromwell for their daughter's need for therapy because Cromwell spent maybe 60 hours coaching her and 39 other kids before having to deciding she wasn't among the top half of those players. Sure, it's Cromwell's fault that this girl was struggling emotionally.

I've seen people here blame everyone and every thing imaginable at this website, whether it's Cromwell, McGuire, Dorrance, USSF, youth coaches, DOCs, "boot ball", Surf Cup, doctors rushing kids back from ACL injuries, 10 year old trans girls, not treating kiddie soccer like the fucking premier league with promotion/relegation, or whatever or whoever it takes to feel sorry for yourselves and whine about something. But I have never once seen someone here take personal responsibility for their own freakin' child's welfare.

Fine, carry on with your complete lack of self-awareness with respect to the parent's contributions to their child's emotional state. Honestly, it's sad to see people like you and the others here go to whatever length it takes to blame everyone but yourselves for your children's emotional well-being. It is complete bullshit that someone has their child for approximately 150,000 hours before sending them off to college, who then turns around and blames Amanda Cromwell for their daughter's need for therapy because Cromwell spent maybe 60 hours coaching her and 39 other kids before having to deciding she wasn't among the top half of those players. Sure, it's Cromwell's fault that this girl was struggling emotionally.

I've seen people here blame everyone and every thing imaginable at this website, whether it's Cromwell, McGuire, Dorrance, USSF, youth coaches, DOCs, "boot ball", Surf Cup, doctors rushing kids back from ACL injuries, 10 year old trans girls, not treating kiddie soccer like the fucking premier league with promotion/relegation, or whatever or whoever it takes to feel sorry for yourselves and whine about something. But I have never once seen someone here take personal responsibility for their own freakin' child's welfare.
yikes, wipe that chin and focus . This isn't about me and my birthed children, it's about your inability to separate fact from fiction from assumptions. And your obvious inability to coherently discuss adverse mental health. Please continue to dig your dummy hole. You aren't even grasping your own mental health.

The jury is out on Cromwell, obviously you seem to be emotionally tied to her outcomes Hopefully you know her personally, sad and embarrasing if you don't. I doubt anyone on here really cares specifically about cromwell, but what they likley care about is mental health of children - an obvious issue in society today. Your spittle infused rhetoric is quite charming and I admire your chivalary in coming to her defense. But feel free to continue to demonstrate award winning drama.

Orlando Pride, NWSL need to come clean on coach Amanda Cromwell

Since UCLA didn't and should also buy let's see if the pride has any and does the right thing.

Not just her and the assistant either, all the enablers execs, admin and other people that let's this go on.

Orlando Pride, NWSL need to come clean on coach Amanda Cromwell

Since UCLA didn't and should also buy let's see if the pride has any and does the right thing.

Not just her and the assistant either, all the enablers execs, admin and other people that let's this go on.

Update: Cromwell and Greene fired

To clarify/amplify, NWSL ordered the termination of Cromwell and Greene and banned them from being rehired by the league without commissioner approval for the following:

The NWSL/NWSLPA Joint Investigative Team found that Cromwell and Greene engaged in retaliation and attempted retaliation against Pride players whom Cromwell and Greene believed had made or supported earlier misconduct allegations against them, in violation of League policy. Specifically, Cromwell and Greene were found to have engaged in conduct that discouraged reporting and fostered a general fear of retaliation, and to have taken negative actions against certain players, including by seeking to waive or trade them.

https://www.nwslsoccer.com/news/nat...ounces-results-of-orlando-pride-investigation

Basically, they were charged with verbally abusing players and showing favoritism, given a punishment of leadership training etc, and then retaliated against those players who they thought ratted them out, which likely created a climate that discouraged whistleblowing, in violation of league policy. So, the termination is for the retaliation, not for the verbal abuse and allegations of favoritism.

To clarify/amplify, NWSL ordered the termination of Cromwell and Greene and banned them from being rehired by the league without commissioner approval for the following:

https://www.nwslsoccer.com/news/nat...ounces-results-of-orlando-pride-investigation

Basically, they were charged with verbally abusing players and showing favoritism, given a punishment of leadership training etc, and then retaliated against those players who they thought ratted them out, which likely created a climate that discouraged whistleblowing, in violation of league policy. So, the termination is for the retaliation, not for the verbal abuse and allegations of favoritism.
I wonder if Abi Kim getting waived has anything to do with this?

I know ac did a favor for the men's coach by giving one of her prized spots to the actor dd, who never really played back in 2017. Many of these coaches have absolute power in so many young ladies life, who have dreams to play big time soccer at Big U and the Prs and need coach to get them over the finish line. The youth, college and the Pros has not been easy for any of these top players. It's obvious. They should be happy and full of joy. All these parenst telling us that college soccer is a job and you better best be ready to work 100+ hrs a week with hardly any sleep and you better get good grades. Top top players will work super hard and do just about anything to make it. Their built to compete and will go through a wall to win if told to. That's why I always called it, "Pay To Play." Not everyone pays with their $$$ to have their kid play. Some ((the players)) have to pay in other ways. Karma has arrived. I forgive ac and hope she learns from all this.

So who wants to bet how long it is until we hear about similar allegations about their tenure at UCLA? I would think that some reporter would have chased that angle by now.

So who wants to bet how long it is until we hear about similar allegations about their tenure at UCLA? I would think that some reporter would have chased that angle by now.
I feel like Kaiya has been very vocal about what she experienced in Washington. I’ve never heard her say anything negative about Cromwell, so I don’t know.

I woke up this morning with a word in my mind that would not go away. FAVORTISM. I think the sport of soccer is filled with favoritism. If you do me a favor, I will do you a favor. If you don't play the favor game, you won't get any favors in return. If you ask too many questions about all the favors you see going around, they will tell you to STFU and retaliate. The better the favor, the more favors you get in return.

I woke up this morning with a word in my mind that would not go away. FAVORTISM. I think the sport of soccer is filled with favoritism. If you do me a favor, I will do you a favor. If you don't play the favor game, you won't get any favors in return. If you ask too many questions about all the favors you see going around, they will tell you to STFU and retaliate. The better the favor, the more favors you get in return.
Preach Brotha! I’m actually starting to feel like the entire process with the Pride investigation is a sham and a farce. I see an inequitable administration of the rules:
1. Appears to me that women coaches aren’t being punished as harshly as men. Seems like what happened in Orlando was comparable to what happened in Chicago. I don’t think the facts are that distinguishable so I don’t understand the disparity in punishment between the coaches in both organizations;
2. Is Akers off limits because she’s a US Soccer legend? From the articles I have read, it appears she is guilty of obstruction, abuse of authority/process, and acting in bad faith.

Preach Brotha! I’m actually starting to feel like the entire process with the Pride investigation is a sham and a farce. I see an inequitable administration of the rules:
1. Appears to me that women coaches aren’t being punished as harshly as men. Seems like what happened in Orlando was comparable to what happened in Chicago. I don’t think the facts are that distinguishable so I don’t understand the disparity in punishment between the coaches in both organizations;
2. Is Akers off limits because she’s a US Soccer legend? From the articles I have read, it appears she is guilty of obstruction, abuse of authority/process, and acting in bad faith.
They were banned from coaching in the NWSL. Not a lifetime banned like Pete Rose got from MLB, but not allowed unless the Commish allows back. This is where it's time for everyone to eat humble pie. Their was no one to talk with at HQs back 2017 at the youth level. Also, the Kimball house in Chicago had lot's of issues and the women who worked at the Kimball House said it was insane, and they felt helpless and harassed. Frat house or something like that. BTW, when a mother or father of a child would complain about this and that, they were told to STFU and some even went low blow bro, and said dad was actually crazy and full of nuts, on medication, a moron, sore loser, medal chaser, club hoper and just looking for attention for himself because dad has nothing else to do with his life and time but complain about some coaches who yell, scream, lie, abuse because they like to play the flavor game. This a lot more than pay in order to play game now.

They were banned from coaching in the NWSL.
Not true:
1. Akers has not been punished for the role she played;
2. Reis has to take counseling but can still work;
3. Why did Rory Dames get a lifetime ban but Cromwell gets an opportunity to “rehabilitate” herself? Didn’t Cromwell retaliate after her first rehabilitation in March?

Yeah but goes deeper to include bias and ethics without the proper controls or oversight.

The fired coach yesterday in her first rebuttal ever from all the controversy over all the years... " There is no doubt there's a culture of abuse in the NWSL"....

There is evidence of coaching bias against certain players so much so they told management not to engaged them or they reported the bias and nothing was done until now.

recruitment processes that are biased toward one group of candidate's or the other.

Ethics can go out the window when "winning" takes a back seat to the form of conduct. Forget a common set of moral principles, let's verbally and mentally abuse players to get more "performance" out of them.

This all happened is happening now because a lack of controls and oversight. Who's auditing management or the the coaches regularly? Nobody really and that's a big problem.

Time for change yeah past that time. Systematic change and better or some oversight is sorely needed.

Hot mic some coaches and they would be gone as quick as the politicians

Yeah but goes deeper to include bias and ethics without the proper controls or oversight.

The fired coach yesterday in her first rebuttal ever from all the controversy over all the years... " There is no doubt there's a culture of abuse in the NWSL"....

There is evidence of coaching bias against certain players so much so they told management not to engaged them or they reported the bias and nothing was done until now.

recruitment processes that are biased toward one group of candidate's or the other.

Ethics can go out the window when "winning" takes a back seat to the form of conduct. Forget a common set of moral principles, let's verbally and mentally abuse players to get more "performance" out of them.

This all happened is happening now because a lack of controls and oversight. Who's auditing management or the the coaches regularly? Nobody really and that's a big problem.

Time for change yeah past that time. Systematic change and better or some oversight is sorely needed.

It all starts with the "favor" though. Once the favor is taken or given ((person is bought)), then the bias ((bribes)) comes out and then you can throw out any ethics after that. Blackmail and retaliation comes out last and that's where things can get go dark. Coach has lot's of power in the sport. The Youth Docs in 2017 had the YNT picks in their hands and let me say, in the wrong hands things can go dark fast. Some Docs also ran US Soccer Training Centers. This is where they really tried to train the girls. Anyway, it's all starting to come out and that's a good thing. We can and we will fix this.

NCAA needs to be next.

Back