Whistleblower

This thread concerns opinions about the Whistleblower scandal, not crack-pot conspiracies. Crack-pot conspiracies are on the 4thnos floor. A new misspelled thread is started each day there where you can scream and yell.
The whistleblower scandal is just the other side of the crack pot coin.

Undisputed evidence supporting each element of the crime makes it tough to characterize it as crack pot. But that won’t stop you people.
100% accurate and the fact that so many military and other republicans and independents agree seems not to make a difference to people who can’t think independently.

Looks like the Democrats are 3 for 3 at rolling out
completely False narratives .......

Maybe the TRUTH would be a good alternative....

A small part of me doesn't want Trump to go because of the entertainment value. It's like watching a drunk at a party.
Just yesterday, he (1) tweeted about Adam Schiff 18 times, (2) retweeted a post from a bot account named Donald Trump's Butt and (3) went on TV calling the NYT a "fake newspaper" and said he gets worse press than Abraham Lincoln.

A small part of me doesn't want Trump to go because of the entertainment value. It's like watching a drunk at a party.
Just yesterday, he (1) tweeted about Adam Schiff 18 times, (2) retweeted a post from a bot account named Donald Trump's Butt and (3) went on TV calling the NYT a "fake newspaper" and said he gets worse press than Abraham Lincoln.
But possibly my favorite was his line "...you people and your phone Emoluments Clause."
His base is so dumb and desperate that they listen to a guy deny the existence of the New York Times and the Constitution and they say "you tell 'em, boss!"

entertainment value indeed.

But possibly my favorite was his line "...you people and your phone Emoluments Clause."
His base is so dumb and desperate that they listen to a guy deny the existence of the New York Times and the Constitution and they say "you tell 'em, boss!"
Entertainment value from you smart people.

And his swooning fan base sees him as brilliant.

It gets beyond entertainment value when the drunk guy insults the hostess, imitates the host's social media accounts to insult all the host's friends and business associates, buys himself goodies online with the host's credit cards, and then is allowed to get in his car to drive home.

Intelligent individuals learn from every thing and every one; average people, from their experiences. The stupid already have all the answers....

It appears that Messy has all the answers...

His base is so dumb and desperate that they listen to a guy deny the existence of the New
York Times and the Constitution and they say "you tell 'em, boss!"

I will have the last laugh " Messy ".....
You post for cover.....
I post the TRUTH.

25 of them might care more about the constitution than they do about Trump.

Take your left hand and place it on your left cheek..
Take your right hand and place it on your right cheek....
Now firmly support yourself and push to extract your
" Messy " White cranium from that sweaty lower colon
filled with Democratic Schiff.....Take a deep breath and
face the reality called " The TRUTH "....your party is
one Filthy Corrupt Criminal Organization that cannot
accept the realization looming on the horizon of multiple
criminal indictments and a massive loss coming next
November 2020....!!!!!

Back