Whistleblower

Why would I want to read anything a racist like you post? So now you're in NY to follow some social activist who you know is wrong but you go along with them anyway... like I said, you would have followed Hitler.

Pathetic little loser!
Nah, I left Texas. I'm in NYC. No white pride meetings.
But try to educate yourself by reading my link.

Why would I want to read anything a racist like you post? So now you're in NY to follow some social activist who you know is wrong but you go along with them anyway... like I said, you would have followed Hitler.

Pathetic little loser!
You wouldn’t want to read about the countries with health care. You’d be embarrassed as you call it fascism.
Stay in your bubble, dummy.

You wouldn’t want to read about the countries with health care. You’d be embarrassed as you call it fascism.
I don't care to waste my time with racist like you...unless of course I can embarrass the hell out of them like I do you!!

Just doing my part... maybe you can post a video of you exclaiming your white pride. Better yet, read a book about facist and be enlightened before it's too late. Oh, nevermind ...

Tell me Messy... does Spongebob threaten you too?

"SpongeBob SquarePants," which celebrated its 20th anniversary on Friday, has millions of fans around the world, but one University of Washington professor is clearly not among them.

For a recently published academic journal, the professor, Holly M. Barker, wrote an article "Unsettling SpongeBob and the Legacies of Violence on Bikini Bottom," in which she offers a different take on the affable sea sponge.

"SpongeBob Squarepants and his friends play a role in normalizing the settler colonial takings of indigenous lands while erasing the ancestral Bikinian people from their nonfictional homeland," the article reads.

Barker calls SpongeBob's colonization of Bikini Bottom "violent" and "racist," and also claims that the cartoon is guilty of the "whitewashing of violent American military activities" against natives of the Pacific."

I don't care to waste my time with racist like you...unless of course I can embarrass the hell out of them like I do you!!

Just doing my part... maybe you can post a video of you exclaiming your white pride. Better yet, read a book about facist and be enlightened before it's too late. Oh, nevermind ...
Learn how to spell, dummy.
Then read which countries have national health care programs.

Learn how to spell, dummy.
Then read which countries have national health care programs.
What's wrong Sinshine? You were the only one at the "White Pride" meeting? Or was it just you and the social advocate who you know is wrong? Wait.. it was you and another grammar Nazi!

You'll never be able to top this epic crash and burn you're doing!!! Lol!!!

You wouldn’t want to read about the countries with health care.
You’d be embarrassed as you call it fascism.

Well the TRUTH finally comes out....
You're operating out of a Democratic Boiler room
in next to the water in the Bronx....

" Messy " " Messy "..at least you could be honest ..!

I love that this picture exists.

And ACTUAL invitation says a lot more....

DVspg6BUMAAhdCW.jpg

What's that say at the bottom...
Hmmm...

[" Paid For By Adam Schiff For Congress "]

schiff%20pasternak.jpg

Your Standard Hotel Mattress Queen is as filthy as they come....

Back