Whistleblower

What little credibility you had has now disappeared... lol!!

You continue to amaze us! Just when I think you can't crash and burn any more you outdo yourself!!! LOL!!!!
Lonely, are you? I understand.

The Steele Dossier was mostly all true and that’s why it formed the basis of an investigation which sent several close Trump associates to jail. Lawyer, natsec advisor, campaign manager, etc etc.
Now we will have public impeachment hearings over his use of foreign policy for his own political benefit.
I can’t imagine not liking all these facts.

The Steele Dossier was mostly all true and that’s why it formed the basis of an investigation which sent several close Trump associates to jail. Lawyer, natsec advisor, campaign manager, etc etc.
Now we will have public impeachment hearings over his use of foreign policy for his own political benefit.

Early in the Roger Stone trial today, the DOJ prosecutor implicated t when he said that Stone lied to Mueller about meeting with t. If that's true, t lied to Mueller about the same meetings.

Yawn

From all true, to mostly true.... keep going Sunshine! At least your moving In the right direction!!

Kentucky governor and all of Virginia to Dems.
And us, here in California, total dominance!
Welcome to California!

Does that mean your moving to Kentucky? Your so naive Sunshine!!! Lol!!!!
How dumb are you, exactly, to try to find a humorous link between my statement and your response? It doesn’t even make sense.
Meanwhile, welcome to Cali where we think and vote right!

Back