Whistleblower

I don't think any of it was found false, actually. Jesus, does anybody close to Trump not end up in the pokey?

I generally don't give much credit to its original oranges, The Washington Free Beacon (google it). However, some of the accusations were verified by the Mueller report, other parts were disproven.

Clueless as usual Sunshine... crash and burn!!!! Lol!!!
Not only was the dossier true, not only do Trump's cronies end up in jail, but do Republicans win anywhere outside of Trump? How do you feel here in the great state of California? Lonely? LOL!

Next week, when the impeachment goes on TV and all the Trumpies stick with him, the Republicans will continue to lose the public...

If you read the report you’d know.

https://miro.medium.com/max/1000/1*LXEo5yZkoUFxmjUgqHnrkA.jpeg

Not only was the dossier true, not only do Trump's cronies end up in jail, but do Republicans win anywhere outside of Trump? How do you feel here in the great state of California? Lonely? LOL!
What little credibility you had has now disappeared... lol!!

You continue to amaze us! Just when I think you can't crash and burn any more you outdo yourself!!! LOL!!!!

I don't think any of it was found false, actually. Jesus, does anybody close to Trump not end up in the pokey?
So that’s the new standard? Nothing was proved to be false?
All of it is false until proven.
Innocent until?
Didn’t they teach that in the online law school course?
Cracker Jack U.

Who cares? 2 supremes, 150ish federal judges and the skank HRC is not our president.

Next week, when the impeachment goes on TV and all the Trumpies stick with him, the Republicans will continue to lose the public...

I'd much rather be called a " Trumpie " than a
Schiff for Brains Criminal Democratic Rump Nuzzling Buttsucker ......

Back