West Coast Predictions For This Weekend?

The heavy weights will be fighting it ou tomorrow. Don't know what happen to Surf but it seems there notches below the top teams of slammers and CDA
Definitely below Newport Slammers but was only 1-0 against CDA on a goal that should have been offsides and a penalty for kicking the goalie until the last 5 mins with Surf not having their top two players for the tournament. We will be at full strength at Blues Cup.

Definitely below Newport Slammers but was only 1-0 against CDA on a goal that should have been offsides and a penalty for kicking the goalie until the last 5 mins with Surf not having their top two players for the tournament. We will be at full strength at Blues Cup.
Don't do that, CDA played sloppy against Surf but surf did not attempt a shot the whole game...This was the second time CDA has beaten Surf.

Today's results were a bit surprising in that they were not close. Blues blowing out Eagles 5-0 and CDA Slammers drubbing Newport Slammers 5-1? Any commentary on those games?

The heavy weights will be fighting it ou tomorrow. Don't know what happen to Surf but it seems there notches below the top teams of slammers and CDA

I think Carlsbad said it, missing 2 players and borrowed another from lower level team playing a last minute tournament.

No my daughter plays for CDA... we lost but I love the competition of both teams... 1-1 this year . Hopefully we play them again in State Cup
You'll probably get to play in SCDSL fall season. Looks like they will have one big division (no north and south) where all the flight 1 teams will play each other. Will be relieved if it's like this so that our team doesn't have to play CDA 2-3 times in fall league.

You'll probably get to play in SCDSL fall season. Looks like they will have one big division (no north and south) where all the flight 1 teams will play each other. Will be relieved if it's like this so that our team doesn't have to play CDA 2-3 times in fall league.
Awesome

Back