West Coast Predictions For This Weekend?

There was another team in Bracket B before Surf. Perhaps they dropped and then Surf was added today. I agree that the two brackets are unbalanced.

Surf took Eagles B teams spot.

So you had two solid teams in A and B prior to this switch. Eagles Blues in one and CDA and Slammers in the other. With a B team from Eagles and Slammers in each bracket. Throw in West Coast in the A Bracket and an unknown RSC NR in the B bracket. So they were probably very balanced until Eagles White dropped.

Surf took Eagles B teams spot.

So you had two solid teams in A and B prior to this switch. Eagles Blues in one and CDA and Slammers in the other. With a B team from Eagles and Slammers in each bracket. Throw in West Coast in the A Bracket and an unknown RSC NR in the B bracket. So they were probably very balanced until Eagles White dropped.
What is Eagles overall record if anyone knows?

The breakout between the two groups is as even as it can get. Eagles (17 w - 0 L), Blues, CDA Slammers and Newport Slammers are in their own class (w/ Liverpool). Any one of those four teams can beat each other and win this tourney. Slammers Bryant and SD Surf are a notch below them. And then I would put Real So Cal NR and West Coast another notch below.

The breakout between the two groups is as even as it can get. Eagles (17 w - 0 L), Blues, CDA Slammers and Newport Slammers are in their own class (w/ Liverpool). Any one of those four teams can beat each other and win this tourney. Slammers Bryant and SD Surf are a notch below them. And then I would put Real So Cal NR and West Coast another notch below.
With the Eagles I did not see them win a big tournament or beat any of the top teams, 17-0 is impressive but we will see this weekend

I would include Liverpool in the notch below, Surf was up 3-2 against Liverpool in Copa Del Mar final until Liverpool took a shot from beyond half field with 30 seconds left and it bounced off a player into the net (fields were beyond tiny!).

Surf is without their top player for the weekend so we will definitely be a notch or two below Pete's Newport team and CDA this weekend.

I would include Liverpool in the notch below, Surf was up 3-2 against Liverpool in Copa Del Mar final until Liverpool took a shot from beyond half field with 30 seconds left and it bounced off a player into the net (fields were beyond tiny!).

Surf is without their top player for the weekend so we will definitely be a notch or two below Pete's Newport team and CDA this weekend.
I believe your daughter team will be Playing CDA first game. Should be fun

The heavy weights will be fighting it ou tomorrow. Don't know what happen to Surf but it seems there notches below the top teams of slammers and CDA

Back