Veterans Day 2019

Just as I told my wife in fall of '16 that T wants to be a dictator and if he wins it may depend on which side the military takes for him to ever leave, we also learned early in his administration that the military is not pro-Trump.

Your dumb ass doesn't speak for the United States Military.

Your dumb ass doesn't speak for the United States Military.
I'm sorry, but I do. It's easy. You just listen to the leadership and you can repeat their views. He actually lost the services a long time ago, but now it's getting worse for him.

I'm sorry, but I do. It's easy. You just listen to the leadership and you can repeat their views. He actually lost the services a long time ago, but now it's getting worse for him.

Yes, you are sorry. And just like you think you speak for the "majority of Americans", you're full of shit.

No, you speak for yourself and your other profiles here. That's it.
Sorry. I reiterate the views of the US military, as well as the majority of Americans.
You don’t have to agree with that majority or military. You still have the right to express your views and vote.
That freedom is a major foundation of our republic.

Sorry. I reiterate the views of the US military, as well as the majority of Americans.
You don’t have to agree with that majority or military. You still have the right to express your views and vote.

No, you really don't, because there are approximately 330M Americans and approximately 1.5M military personnel. When you get a chance to speak with more than 165M citizens, and 750,000 soldiers, you come tell me what the "majority" says. Until then... you're still full of shit.

We are literally at the point where trump himself could tell his supporters at a rally that they are all suckers and losers and they would cheer him while chanting his name. Then say that’s not what he meant, then that he never said that.

We are literally at the point where trump himself could tell his supporters at a rally that they are all suckers and losers and they would cheer him while chanting his name. Then say that’s not what he meant, then that he never said that.

Have many times do you have to be told? How do you NOT get it? Nobody here is a personal fan of Trump. It's about policy and what a bunch of fuck ups the liberal party has become. It's really not that complicated.

... but do this... keep whining about Trump. Keep being mystified that he wins. The longer you remain ignorant, the better off our country is.

No, you really don't, because there are approximately 330M Americans and approximately 1.5M military personnel. When you get a chance to speak with more than 165M citizens, and 750,000 soldiers, you come tell me what the "majority" says. Until then... you're still full of shit.
I have told you the facts already.
The majority of Americans and the military are opposed to Trump. Period.

Nope. I speak for the majority of Americans and the military.

According to the most RECENT polls on your Criminal News Network ...
Biden is @ 43 %
Trump is @ 47 %

You do not speak for the majority, you speak for your own little sweaty

basement dwellers who cry and piss their panties when confronted by
the TRUTH and Law Enforcement.....

And make sure you feed your nine Gerbils you call employees......

What ever you do, Do Not Pull a Richard Gere on their helpless little asses....
You've scaped the lowest of lows on this forum already....

Have many times do you have to be told? How do you NOT get it? Nobody here is a personal fan of Trump. It's about policy and what a bunch of fuck ups the liberal party has become. It's really not that complicated.

... but do this... keep whining about Trump. Keep being mystified that he wins. The longer you remain ignorant, the better off our country is.
Ah yes, "the policy" excuse for overlooking acts detrimental to the nation and other Americans. I have a couple maga friends that have now resorted to that exact line of defense, hilarious! What policies?

According to the most RECENT polls on your Criminal News Network ...
Biden is @ 43 %
Trump is @ 47 %

You do not speak for the majority, you speak for your own little sweaty

basement dwellers who cry and piss their panties when confronted by
the TRUTH and Law Enforcement.....

And make sure you feed your nine Gerbils you call employees......

What ever you do, Do Not Pull a Richard Gere on their helpless little asses....
You've scaped the lowest of lows on this forum already....
Considering those favorable poll numbers, you sound awfully upset.
So you're an idiot, but not dumb enough to believe those poll numbers.
Got it.
Hang in there though, freak...you still got a shot.

Considering those favorable poll numbers, you sound awfully upset.
So you're an idiot, but not dumb enough to believe those poll numbers.
Got it.
Hang in there though, freak...you still got a shot.

More gibberish.....you really did fail multiple English classes didn't you.

Back