Vegas Cup

Not a typo...and they lost again this morning to Sting by the same score. :(

Uugh.... that's awful. I get playing harder teams for the competition... with scores like 3-0 or 3-1 and those r bad enough (we know) but that is just a team clearly put in the wrong level.

Not a typo...and they lost again this morning to Sting by the same score. :(
It shows they won 18-0 today. Is it backwards?

This tournament tends to throw in local teams to round out a bracket. Since this was the top flight, you'd think they would bump a team up from the next flight down and use the filler teams in the lower bracket.
There's 2 05 teams that are playing in the 04 bracket.
Yet you have Rock stars in flight 1 05 and LVPSA White playing in silver elite. The lvpsa team was added to the schedule on Friday night. They lost their first game yesterday 9-0.

It shows they won 18-0 today. Is it backwards?

This tournament tends to throw in local teams to round out a bracket. Since this was the top flight, you'd think they would bump a team up from the next flight down and use the filler teams in the lower bracket.
There's 2 05 teams that are playing in the 04 bracket.
Yet you have Rock stars in flight 1 05 and LVPSA White playing in silver elite. The lvpsa team was added to the schedule on Friday night. They lost their first game yesterday 9-0.

That is weird...Seems like they reversed the score. how odd that it is exactly the same score... lol.

We found out how tough those Texas teams are this afternoon. Arsenal San Diego 1-3 loss to FC Dallas. I don't think they play the prettiest soccer (lots of big boots and physical play) but as lots of posters have pointed out on this forum a win is a win...
Kicks, texans, and lfc play the most posession soccer in ntx imho. Kicks v blues should be a good game!

We found out how tough those Texas teams are this afternoon. Arsenal San Diego 1-3 loss to FC Dallas. I don't think they play the prettiest soccer (lots of big boots and physical play) but as lots of posters have pointed out on this forum a win is a win...
texas did adjust the age like cal south did. they are using the old birth year. many teams have 04 playing against cal south 05s

So who is in the play-offs? It seems all confused on the standings
It's an all Texas semi-finals. They still haven't fixed the Sting vs Rock stars score that is reversed. Sting wins the A bracket.

P.S. this has been the biggest cluster F of a tournament I've ever seen.

It is a mess as far as tournament organization and communication goes. As mentioned before, we skipped it this year for the first time in 3 years.
But my daughter and her teammates are bummed they aren't playing there this year.
"Dad, all of our friends are posting on Instagram about all of the stuff they are doing in Vegas. We are going back next year!!!"

It is a mess as far as tournament organization and communication goes. As mentioned before, we skipped it this year for the first time in 3 years.
But my daughter and her teammates are bummed they aren't playing there this year.
"Dad, all of our friends are posting on Instagram about all of the stuff they are doing in Vegas. We are going back next year!!!"

Completely agree. Tourney is run by a couple of thieves out of a local auto detail shop. Follow the money as it doesn't lead anywhere but into someones pockets

We didn't go back this year because last year was a mess. Stayed local and played a tourney instead.

waste of a time and money for those teams in Girls U12 Gold - Bracket A --- no team at that level spends all that money to go win games 18-0

what a waste!

Back