Vegas Cup Schedules are up

These two clubs can hang with DA teams. Odd that they did not at least get one DA club. Did they apply for DA? Can't think of another area in the country that has plenty good players in a region without DA - could be wrong. That being said would be a mid level DA club in SoCal. Having an abundance of DA and ECNL in SoCal has watered down many teams/clubs in SoCal... If LA, OC and SD only had 1-2 DA and ENCL teams per age group I don't know if LV clubs win a game. I'm guessing parents do not want to sign up for traveling 1/2 there games out of state as well.

I believe the costs and travel are the primary concerns. Ecnl travel can get pretty pricey . Can't imagine how much weekly travel would be. Vegas Cup has always been a solid tournament. Glad you all have stopped underestimating the Vegas teams. Vegas would be able to compete in any league if you actually had all of the best players in town on one team.

Are you referring to the DIGC in Easter? Is that the Disney Showcase? Will all West Coast ecnl teams be there?

DIGC is Dallas International Girls Cup ... played alongside Dallas Cup for the boys.

Had Surf there last year, and looks like SJ Quakes and Venom(?) this year. Not much CA representation, but great experience for the girls to play against teams from Mexico, England, Denmark, Sweden, Australia and South Africa. And we've been told that they are grouping GDA, ECNL, and Internationals together.

Back