USWNT

#METOO
I saw so many white people going down to "check it out" yesterday, during the day when its all safe and I was thinking that the true believers of this movement might take offense. They need to go down there at night with their tents and sleep with them and help them fix what needs to be fixed, together in the battle. Love your black neighbors just like your white neighbors. That means you need to be true neighbors. We can;t deny the fact that relations are poor at best down there. I was at Pikes Market place and Amazon Jan 22 this year. It was cool and different. Let Seattle fix it and start something new. Tucker made fun of some guy on Friday that was obviously mentally ill and I hated that interview. It was mean spirited and Tucker was wrong imo. Maybe these whites saw that and decided to go down and lend a hand and food and money. Plus the mayor siad all it is is one big festival and that's what I saw on TV yesterday. Then went on a date and came back and Atlanta Wendys is being lit on fire by white guys in yellow helmets.

I saw so many white people going down to "check it out" yesterday, during the day when its all safe and I was thinking that the true believers of this movement might take offense. They need to go down there at night with their tents and sleep with them and help them fix what needs to be fixed, together in the battle. Love your black neighbors just like your white neighbors. That means you need to be true neighbors. We can;t deny the fact that relations are poor at best down there. I was at Pikes Market place and Amazon Jan 22 this year. It was cool and different. Let Seattle fix it and start something new. Tucker made fun of some guy on Friday that was obviously mentally ill and I hated that interview. It was mean spirited and Tucker was wrong imo. Maybe these whites saw that and decided to go down and lend a hand and food and money. Plus the mayor siad all it is is one big festival and that's what I saw on TV yesterday. Then went on a date and came back and Atlanta Wendys is being lit on fire by white guys in yellow helmets.
The people who came late are just people who support police reform but want no part of riots and looting. The kind who man phone banks and get out the vote. That’s the real battle. Not throwing paint and breaking windows.

The people who came late are just people who support police reform but want no part of riots and looting. The kind who man phone banks and get out the vote. That’s the real battle. Not throwing paint and breaking windows.
Gotcha. That actually makes more sense to me. I hope they still support the community after the elections.

My definition of racism is judging one solely by race, denying anything solely by race. Illegal alien is not a race.
I have 9 Hispanics working for me that I hired.
My wife is 0 white and my daughter is 1/2 white.
What is your definition?
Just cause you didn't marry white doesn't automatically qualify you for not being racist. It's pretty clear that you are very racist...probably THE most racist poster on this board.

Just cause you didn't marry white doesn't automatically qualify you for not being racist. It's pretty clear that you are very racist...probably THE most racist poster on this board.
You know, I was actually told by someone a few years ago that it's worse if your a white man and you marry outside of your race. One lady yelled at me and told me I only married my wife so i could own her. It hurt but she was so angry at me because of my color and just judged me by my appearance and didn;t want to get to know me at all. She just judged me through her pain and lenses. My wife and I know why we got married and no one can take that away. Its dam if you do and dam if you don't. Either or country and this is what we get for being that way. Only winners and losers in this country. Pick a side they say. I say, "not!!!" Wonder why all the Mystics and Hermits bailed on city life and went into the hills? They say they do it because they can;t handle the politics of dualism thinking. It's really little brain stuff filled with selfishness, jealousy, envy, lying, cheating and and hate. Talk about a human atom bomb. Yes, were all made of of little atoms and were about to blow ourselves up with all the hate and "I'm right, your wrong." Child's games being played here and we all know it but we can;t stop it. Hate has to run it;s course for love to finally conquer the world. Stop being little boys and put some action together for the betterment of all of us. We can do it and we each hold the key to unlocking the true power.

Please find a racist post of mine.

I say call Obama a Kenyan, racist?
I say send illegals back, racist?
I call radical muslims towel heads, racist?
I call the red Chinese Chicoms, racist?

You know, I was actually told by someone a few years ago that it's worse if your a white man and you marry outside of your race. One lady yelled at me and told me I only married my wife so i could own her. It hurt but she was so angry at me because of my color and just judged me by my appearance and didn;t want to get to know me at all. She just judged me through her pain and lenses. My wife and I know why we got married and no one can take that away. Its dam if you do and dam if you don't. Either or country and this is what we get for being that way. Only winners and losers in this country. Pick a side they say. I say, "not!!!" Wonder why all the Mystics and Hermits bailed on city life and went into the hills? They say they do it because they can;t handle the politics of dualism thinking. It's really little brain stuff filled with selfishness, jealousy, envy, lying, cheating and and hate. Talk about a human atom bomb. Yes, were all made of of little atoms and were about to blow ourselves up with all the hate and "I'm right, your wrong." Child's games being played here and we all know it but we can;t stop it. Hate has to run it;s course for love to finally conquer the world. Stop being little boys and put some action together for the betterment of all of us. We can do it and we each hold the key to unlocking the true power.
Nothing wrong with marrying outside your own race. You don’t need to be apologetic to anybody.

Nothing wrong with marrying outside your own race. You don’t need to be apologetic to anybody.
I notice he generally pipes in with his racist/sexist blasting comments and most people do not even acknowledge him because he is so extreme on every level. I have been perplexed why he inserts himself on soccer chats since no one gives him the attention he is looking for except now. I believe he tries to get attention so with people like him, you need to just ignore him. It doesn't appear he has any child in soccer and he should go to the other non soccer boards. Considering the fact he inserted hate speech in his comment above, Dominic should ban him.

it's not about the flag you dumbasses.

Serious question. Aren't people who kneel during the playing of the national anthem in fact doing so as a tactic for the express purpose of eliciting outrage? But for the outrage, how would kneeling during the anthem draw attention to anything? If nobody cared that it was being done, would it have been a good tool to choose? I completely agree that the purpose of the protest has nothing to do with the flag or the military or the anthem for many (others have refused to sing the anthem because they find it, and particularly certain parts of the long form of it, to be racist - it may be about the anthem itself among other things to them, which I find to be perfectly reasonable in that case). But the use of the anthem was an intentional tool to offend people and through that response draw attention to the point of the protest. If Nate Boyer says sitting would not be OK, but kneeling is and Kaepernick accepts that view and thus kneels, would sitting then have made the protest about the flag instead of about police brutality and racial injustice? Why am I am dumbass if I think the tactic is disrespectful? Is Boyer a dumbass because he disagreed with sitting?

Sgt Carney.jpg

Might Sgt. Carney disagree with kneeling? Seems to me like Sgt. Carney would have pretty good standing to take a position on this issue. Maybe he would disagree, maybe he wouldn't. But given his effort to keep the flag off the ground, I think there is a good chance it wouldn't be his preferred tactic. People can reject a tactic without rejecting an idea or a message. I can think murdering George Floyd was disgusting, vicious and criminal and still think burning down business in his name is a bad tactic. And if enough people reject a tactic, it doesn't move forward the idea. I believe in a person's right to burn the flag, spit on the flag, desecrate the flag; it is part of what makes America different and better than those other countries around the world that will, today, kill a person and imprison that person's family for doing it. That doesn't mean I don't wish the athletes who are going to kneel in the future would choose a less divisive tactic. And the more who kneel, the less outrageous it will be, the more numb to it people will become, and the more hardened and closed minded some people will be to the real subject of the protest on the basis of the tactic alone. For many, it gives them an excuse to deflect the real point. Racial justice and equality will require a collective effort across many segments of society. My view is that the ball is moved further, faster and in a more sustainable manner with more collective action, more buy in across those many segments and more respect for each other. Is kneeling accomplishing anything productive? Is shaming Drew Brees accomplishing anything productive? What made a difference in the last two weeks was not Kaepernick or Rapinoe or looting or burning buildings or public contrition from celebrities. What made a difference was the revulsion at seeing George Floyd die as he did and the utter indifference to his life on the face of Chauvin. Kaepernick's socks are a distraction, not a message - at least to those people who do not already agree with him, and isn't it those other people whose minds need to open and change in order to effect the desired outcomes? Otherwise, why would protest be necessary?

I doubt that the America of today is the America that Sgt. Carney was fighting to achieve. The America of his day surely wasn't. But the America he hoped for, well, that's different. That's remarkable. That's aspirational. That is something I wish all of us would hope for and treat with respect. I suppose it comes down to whether people see the flag is a symbol of what America has been or is today as an end product or whether they see it as a symbol of a set of ideas that we should continue to work to achieve. I understand that the lived experience of many causes them to feel differently about the flag than I do. It doesn't make them dumbasses in my mind. It just means I see it differently. I am not sure why it should make me a dumbass or a racist in theirs. My view of America doesn't give me license to take its ideals for granted or to be indifferent if other people do not have the opportunity to live under it with the same safety and opportunity that I do. Making that better in the ways that I can is my responsibility and an obligation to my view of what the flag represents. America isn't perfect, but I still love it, would die protecting it and, most importantly, hope for and believe in its future.

I notice he generally pipes in with his racist/sexist blasting comments and most people do not even acknowledge him because he is so extreme on every level. I have been perplexed why he inserts himself on soccer chats since no one gives him the attention he is looking for except now. I believe he tries to get attention so with people like him, you need to just ignore him. It doesn't appear he has any child in soccer and he should go to the other non soccer boards. Considering the fact he inserted hate speech in his comment above, Dominic should ban him.
Hate speech?
You mean like calling someone that you have never met or talked to a racist?
It is still a free country no matter what you libs think about the constitution.
If they can protest why can’t I?
4C27E4D9-3490-4787-AAEC-7A541F9E9D30.jpeg

Please find a racist post of mine.

I say call Obama a Kenyan, racist?
I say send illegals back, racist?
I call radical muslims towel heads, racist?
I call the red Chinese Chicoms, racist?
Can't wait for your daughter to date either a Kenyan, Muslim towel head, Chinese or an Illegal. What beautiful babies she will have. What will be your reaction then?

Back