USWNT

Change is coming folks. God Bless you all. Forgiveness is the key to love. Soccer was the last domino. US Soccer has said their sorry and they get the message loud and clear. The salt shaker was turn upside and some people aren;t too happy about it.

Yeah, a good number of them are my relatives. I've been on the inside, I can spot a white racist a mile away.
@outside! only. My dear adopted Mother, who I love so much, would be tripping out right about now. She would be 101. She was a good lady with a good heart but history taught her to be a little racist if you know what i mean. She was adopted when she was 3 after spending her first 3 years in foster care. She went to Los Angeles High School and USC. She said the N word and called Brown people the B word or just that they were all Mexican. My mom was not happy when I was engaged to a black woman back in the day. Not too happy but I did what I wanted to do. She at first was a little off with my wife but came around later. Our kids are doing that right now and America is changing for all peeps.

It’s not too hard to spot them on here. Just look for the names Outlaw and Sheriff Joe.

Trolls (mostly of snowflakes) - yes. Racists - not sure. Someone who makes you mad or makes you critically think is not necessarily racist. I have not read all of their posts so maybe I missed something that was truly racist; but, I have not seen it.

You are part of the problem Joe. You are part of why so many black people are disillusioned in America. You are a traitor. Just like those that are okay with the Confederate flag being displayed. You are a fake patriot. I hope that nobody kneels on your daughter's neck. I hope that one day you need a person of color to show some mercy on you and some kindness towards you so that you can wake up to how fucking racist you are.

You make me sick.
Easy man you can't change stupid. You only can make people aware of the problem with being American.

Trolls (mostly of snowflakes) - yes. Racists - not sure. Someone who makes you mad or makes you critically think is not necessarily racist. I have not read all of their posts so maybe I missed something that was truly racist; but, I have not seen it.
Then you’re clueless.

You are part of the problem Joe. You are part of why so many black people are disillusioned in America. You are a traitor. Just like those that are okay with the Confederate flag being displayed. You are a fake patriot. I hope that nobody kneels on your daughter's neck. I hope that one day you need a person of color to show some mercy on you and some kindness towards you so that you can wake up to how fucking racist you are.

You make me sick.
What Good does pig sock for racial equality?
Not a fucking thing, what does a white dyke know about being black?
Not a fucking thing.
White people are ok when they are passing out scholarships, huh?
Spare me.

Maybe this will help the ignorant liberal victim minded and the other losers full of white guilt.

rac·ist
/ˈrāsəst/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Maybe this will help the ignorant liberal victim minded and the other losers full of white guilt.

rac·ist
/ˈrāsəst/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
So then, what’s YOUR definition of racist? Not the textbook, but your definition? What’s your definition of discrimination? Prejudice? A discussion can’t be had until everyone knows everyone’s definition. What you may think is racist may not be what others think is racist? There in lies the problem with trying to have conversations. Many times, you’re arguing things but not using common, agrees upon language.
I think you truly don’t see yourself as racist, discriminating or prejudice because your definition is different than mine... or many others. So we can’t have a conversation because I don’t subscribe to the idea of you calling certain people “dykes”, for instance, as not discriminatory.

So then, what’s YOUR definition of racist? Not the textbook, but your definition? What’s your definition of discrimination? Prejudice? A discussion can’t be had until everyone knows everyone’s definition. What you may think is racist may not be what others think is racist? There in lies the problem with trying to have conversations. Many times, you’re arguing things but not using common, agrees upon language.
I think you truly don’t see yourself as racist, discriminating or prejudice because your definition is different than mine... or many others. So we can’t have a conversation because I don’t subscribe to the idea of you calling certain people “dykes”, for instance, as not discriminatory.
My definition of racism is judging one solely by race, denying anything solely by race. Illegal alien is not a race.
I have 9 Hispanics working for me that I hired.
My wife is 0 white and my daughter is 1/2 white.
What is your definition?

Why Civil Rights Attorney Leo Terrell 'Stopped Drinking the Democratic Kool-Aid'
Beth Baumann | Jun 14, 2020 10:22 AM

Why Civil Rights Attorney Leo Terrell 'Stopped Drinking the Democratic Kool-Aid'
Source: Twitter/Screenshot

One of the talking points that continually comes out of the Democratic Party and the Democratic Media Complex is that the Republican Party is racist or filled with white supremacists because people support law enforcement officers and don't immediately bend the knee to the rage bomb. Most of them seem to forget, however, that it was the Republican Party that pushed for freeing black slaves, which lead our nation to the American Civil War. It was President Abraham Lincoln – a Republican – that delivered the Emancipation Proclamation. It was the Republican Party that championed the landmark Brown v. Board of Education Supreme Court decision that created desegregation in schools. Democrats were against all of those things yet they are somehow put on a pedestal as if they have always advanced the needs of African Americans.

It's those very reasons that civil rights attorney Leo Terrell has had enough of the Democratic Party.

"This is why I stopped drinking the Democrat Kool-Aid. I can’t take this hypocrisy anymore. It’s ridiculous," he explained during a Friday night segment on "Hannity."

"Richard Russell from the South was against integration. He was opposed to anti-lynching bills. That's what bothers me about this whole thing, that Democrats, just because of the D in their name, they could be a racist," Terrell explained. "That statement by Joe Biden is so offensive and then you spike glee out there and say, 'It's okay.' That's offensive. If any Republican said the same thing they would be in trouble, big trouble."

"Joe Biden gave us the crime bill in 1994. President Trump gave us the First Step," he said. "The bottom line is this: I don't need the Democrats to insult me or try to placate me with African garb, Nancy Pelosi. Pass some laws. Pass some reforms. Show me something other than some kind of condescending act just because you're a Democrat. That doesn't follow anymore."

Terrell also made one very true point: if someone identifies as a Democrat but they believe in law and order, they won't see it from that political party.

Beth Baumann

@eb454
Leo Terrell is on point about the Democratic Party’s Kool-Aid:

Back