USWNT Lose To Boys U-15

SIMONMAGUS

SILVER
In preparation for two upcoming friendlies against Russia, the U.S. women’s national team played the FC Dallas U-15 boys academy team on Sunday and fell 5-2, according to FC Dallas’ official website.

This friendly came as the U.S. looked to tune up before taking on Russia on Thursday night in a friendly.

Just last month the U.S. lost the SheBelieves Cup, winning the first game over Germany 1-0 before losing to England (1-0) and France (3-0).

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbss...-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/amp/

dude - just give it a rest and move on to another topic. Is this all you can do is get people stirred up by throwing out provocative posts about how boys are better than girls. grow up

dude - just give it a rest and move on to another topic. Is this all you can do is get people stirred up by throwing out provocative posts about how boys are better than girls. grow up
Lower left of every message is a "Report" button that sends a message to the owner.

Now, if you can't stay on topic please refrain from posting.

Who was there for the US Women? Aren't most of them playing NWSL right now?
Hopefully their starting line-up, based on the losing streak they need all the preparation they can get. Albeit boys U-15 is a bit immoderate IMHO. Perhaps a B-U13 or B-U12 is more suited for this type of practice.

Unfortunately for the Boys U-15 academy not much to gain from this other than mere recreation and autographs.

This scrimmage happened on April 2nd, a week or so before the NWSL season officially started. My daughter is friends with the U15 FCD goalkeeper, so she saw some photos of the team. The USWNT weren't missing anyone by the looks of it.

Nevertheless, it's just proven science that most of the time, men and boys are faster/stronger than women and girls. The boys didn't necessarily beat them because they are better soccer players (however they did win the U15 Dallas Cup, so they are a special bunch), but they definitely beat them by being, genetically, better athletes.

Wow. I believe what you wrote, but I find it hard to believe.
I haven't watched much boys u15 soccer, but ive got to imagine that a female adult professional soccer player is a strong and as fast as a boy who doesn't have his drivers license yet.

How were the goals scored? Did they just run through the ladies?

I haven't watched much boys u15 soccer, but ive got to imagine that a female adult professional soccer player is a strong and as fast as a boy who doesn't have his drivers license yet.

My son's ODP team played in one of those games when the boys were mostly 16 (1992 team, early 2009). Final score 5-0 boys. A couple of the women were playing dirty by the end of the game. Needless to say, the boys loved it.

Anyone know if other countries have their WNT play against youth academy teams?
Or had the USWNT ever played against another countries boys academy team?

Certainly not meant to be a slight, or insulting, but your statement demonstrates quite a bit of inexperience in your knowledge of the world of soccer. This only gives ammunition to the other side (in the debate on this thread and others) as most people familiar with soccer (not the temporary, little girl club soccer parents that populate this board) would expect a similar result... every...single...time. It is actually more of a surprise if/when the boys lose and these games happen more often than most people realize.

On a separate note, Boys U15 and up Club games are sometimes the best games you can experience. You can sit literally 5-10 feet away from amazing athletes performing at an incredible rate and speed that you are unlikely to experience otherwise.

Men are amazing athletes
Women are amazing athletes
They are just different.

Certainly not meant to be a slight, or insulting, but your statement demonstrates quite a bit of inexperience in your knowledge of the world of soccer. This only gives ammunition to the other side (in the debate on this thread and others) as most people familiar with soccer (not the temporary, little girl club soccer parents that populate this board) would expect a similar result... every...single...time. It is actually more of a surprise if/when the boys lose and these games happen more often than most people realize.

On a separate note, Boys U15 and up Club games are sometimes the best games you can experience. You can sit literally 5-10 feet away from amazing athletes performing at an incredible rate and speed that you are unlikely to experience otherwise.

Men are amazing athletes
Women are amazing athletes
They are just different.
I think its awesome that the women scored 2 goals.

Reactions: JJP
Back