Trump Tariff Layoffs Increase

Looks like messy triggered you.
D8GuKimWwAEnEpn.jpg

Sounds like you’re so jealous that you are even trying to criticize him for being lean and left-handed.
Poor thing. You’re no him, lacking his intellect and charisma and talent in so many ways..but on your own lot with your veggies, I’m sure you’re ok.
Obama and intellect don’t belong in the same book, ever witnessed him off of the TelePrompTer? If someone doesn’t tell him what to say he sounds just like an illegal alien from Kenya.

More proof today that Trump Tariffs do not work. As soon as Trump slaps a tariff due in September, the stock market tanks. To counteract this, Trump backs off on the timeline when the tariffs are to take affect, and the stock market rises. How many times has the president said that tariffs are helping our economy? If this is actually true, which it's not, because no one believes it, why did he back off tariffs that could take affect around Christmas because that could hurt the xmas present buying season? No one with any financial experience believes that the president is moving the country in the right direction economically, but his party is too scared to stand up to him. We have lost the trade war and the president can no longer use tariffs to threaten China. I guess this proves the point that Trump supporters don't care about the economy, but they're happy as long as whitey stays in power.

More proof today that Trump Tariffs do not work. As soon as Trump slaps a tariff due in September, the stock market tanks. To counteract this, Trump backs off on the timeline when the tariffs are to take affect, and the stock market rises. How many times has the president said that tariffs are helping our economy? If this is actually true, which it's not, because no one believes it, why did he back off tariffs that could take affect around Christmas because that could hurt the xmas present buying season? No one with any financial experience believes that the president is moving the country in the right direction economically, but his party is too scared to stand up to him. We have lost the trade war and the president can no longer use tariffs to threaten China. I guess this proves the point that Trump supporters don't care about the economy, but they're happy as long as whitey stays in power.
Poor Whitey doesn’t get the QE crutch to lean on for 6 straight years.

QUOTE="justified, post: 281452, member: 4613"

More proof today that Trump Tariffs do not work.
As soon as Trump slaps a tariff due in September,
the stock market tanks. To counteract this, Trump
backs off on the timeline when the tariffs are to take
affect, and the stock market rises. How many times
has the president said that tariffs are helping our economy?
If this is actually true, which it's not, because no one believes it,
They are and YOU are ignorant :
A. Because you do not do research.
B. Because you post on here displaying your ignorance.

why did he back off tariffs that could take affect around Christmas
because that could hurt the xmas present buying season?
No one with any financial experience believes that the president
is moving the country in the right direction economically,
but his party is too scared to stand up to him.
You're soooo full of " Donkey " Shit.

We have lost the trade war and the president can no longer use
tariffs to threaten China.
Only a Pussy would post what you've stated, a VERY uninformed " Pussy "...!

I guess this proves the point that Trump supporters don't care
about the economy, but they're happy
If supporters of " Our " POTUS didn't care...
I wouldn't post in his defense....
Because YOU are Lying..!

as long as whitey stays in power.
What's the " Melanin " content of an individual have to
do their decision making capabilities....Hmmmm ?
Come on Pussy Ass Racist...
What's the exterior have to do with a humans
ability/inability to make rational decisions...!

/QUOTE

thisisyourbrain.jpg

Just a Fried Brain trying to Think !

Poor Whitey doesn’t get the QE crutch to lean on for 6 straight years.
So that's why the president is trying to pay off farmers who can no longer compete globally with billions of $? Did you know that farmers are proud to produce goods and sell them, yes, to China as well as any other market? You need a better argument.

QUOTE="justified, post: 281452, member: 4613"

More proof today that Trump Tariffs do not work.
As soon as Trump slaps a tariff due in September,
the stock market tanks. To counteract this, Trump
backs off on the timeline when the tariffs are to take
affect, and the stock market rises. How many times
has the president said that tariffs are helping our economy?
If this is actually true, which it's not, because no one believes it,
They are and YOU are ignorant :
A. Because you do not do research.
B. Because you post on here displaying your ignorance.

why did he back off tariffs that could take affect around Christmas
because that could hurt the xmas present buying season?
No one with any financial experience believes that the president
is moving the country in the right direction economically,
but his party is too scared to stand up to him.
You're soooo full of " Donkey " Shit.

We have lost the trade war and the president can no longer use
tariffs to threaten China.
Only a Pussy would post what you've stated, a VERY uninformed " Pussy "...!

I guess this proves the point that Trump supporters don't care
about the economy, but they're happy
If supporters of " Our " POTUS didn't care...
I wouldn't post in his defense....
Because YOU are Lying..!

as long as whitey stays in power.
What's the " Melanin " content of an individual have to
do their decision making capabilities....Hmmmm ?
Come on Pussy Ass Racist...
What's the exterior have to do with a humans
ability/inability to make rational decisions...!

/QUOTE

thisisyourbrain.jpg

Just a Fried Brain trying to Think !
Man who writes in big red letters and complains a lot, what are you actually trying to say in response? What am I uniformed about? Are you ready to go broke for trade war that we can not win?

The Great Deplorable Henry

@hammy413

·
3hI'm a straight white male. I don't owe you anything. I've never done anything to you. White male privelege is a myth. If this tweet bothers you it's because you're an asshole

QUOTE="justified, post: 281463, member: 4613"

Man who writes in big red letters and complains a lot,
Gets your attention....!
Now accept the TRUTH.

what are you actually trying to say in response?
What am I uniformed about?
Are you ready to go broke for trade war that we can not win?
See below...PAQ !

/QUOTE

" Quitters never WIN and WINNERS never Quit ! "

Read that over and over and over until it's
" Fried into your Brain ".....!

So that's why the president is trying to pay off farmers who can no longer compete globally with billions of $? Did you know that farmers are proud to produce goods and sell them, yes, to China as well as any other market? You need a better argument.
No I don’t. Farm subsidies have been around for decades without crashing the markets or threatening global contagion. You need a better argument.

Man who writes in big red letters and complains a lot, what are you actually trying to say in response? What am I uniformed about? Are you ready to go broke for trade war that we can not win?
To win is to continue to trade without actually going to war and thus go broke.

No I don’t. Farm subsidies have been around for decades without crashing the markets or threatening global contagion. You need a better argument.
No, dummy. That’s not what he’s talking about. The Federal Government is giving hundreds of millions in relief money, not pricing subsidies but straight cash, to compensate farmers hurt by his trade war.

Back