Trump Tariff Layoffs Increase

I sense maybe a small level of hostility here.
Yeah, I'm not down with your current "stupid is cute" reality. Stupid is just stupid stupid. Act like a man, your mealy mouthed ignorance campaign is far too obvious and boring.

Yeah, I'm not down with your current "stupid is cute" reality. Stupid is just stupid stupid. Act like a man, your mealy mouthed ignorance campaign is far too obvious and boring.
rkdVQN_3

You have posted this picture several times as if it were meaningful. What's the deal?
Its funny, and its a visual metaphor for so many things you people say and do.
Most of the time I post things I think are funny because I like laughing.
I'm also a giver.
I know everyone needs a good laugh.

hint: (ball is on the tee)

Yeah, I'm not down with your current "stupid is cute" reality.
Stupid is just stupid stupid.

Act like a man, *

your mealy mouthed ignorance campaign is far too obvious and boring.

* First and foremost YOU need to lead by example, of
which we have seen absolutely NO example of that since
your first posting two or more Forums ago...

Its funny, and its a visual metaphor for so many things you people say and do.
Most of the time I post things I think are funny because I like laughing.
I'm also a giver.
I know everyone needs a good laugh.

hint: (ball is on the tee)

Funny how? Because he is left-handed?

I try so hard to help you be funny.

You were supposed to say, "people are going to be laughing at you for the rest of your life".

I even gave you a hint.
I give, and I give.
Eventually the training wheels need to come off.

The trigger is in the picture, and the imagery.
The symbolism is classic. The hypocrisy of the left represented in so many humorous ways.
The photo just makes me chuckle.
He is a lefty, as all of you are. Its just another perfect metaphor in that photo.

He leans back when the progressive mantra is "lean forward", but I think that may be just the recoil throwing his little body backwards.

The symbolism is classic. The hypocrisy of the left represented in so many humorous ways.
He is a lefty, as all of you are. Its just another perfect metaphor in that photo.

He leans back when the progressive mantra is "lean forward", but I think that may be just the recoil throwing his little body backwards.

Still no answer.

Sounds like you’re so jealous that you are even trying to criticize him for being lean and left-handed.
Poor thing. You’re no him, lacking his intellect and charisma and talent in so many ways..but on your own lot with your veggies, I’m sure you’re ok.

Sounds like you’re so jealous that you are even trying to criticize him for being lean and left-handed.
Poor thing. You’re no him, lacking his intellect and charisma and talent in so many ways..but on your own lot with your veggies, I’m sure you’re ok.
I think the picture is funny for the reasons I listed.
Its not personal with the former President. I always referred to him a "President" and actually voted for him the first time.
I just like his trigger factor with you people.
Its like when you go to the doctor and he hits your knee with the little mallet.
I'm hitting your knee with the mallet, and when you kick it makes me laugh.

A Lying Criminal Lifestyle is stressful...
Stress can alter your metabolism...
His metabolism is eating him up...
Lying Criminals eat themselves up
from the inside out....

Obama is a Lying Criminal who's
being ate up from the inside out....

Its not personal with the former President. I always referred to him a "President" and actually voted for him the first time.
Its like when you go to the doctor and he hits your knee with the little mallet.

Looks like messy triggered you.

Funny. I’m not triggered at all by any picture of O. The haters are.

Back