The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

You don't like our judicial system?
Change it.
I love our judicial system. That’s why I never attacked Mueller and the DOJ like you did.
Great stuff. The idiots didn’t like Mueller yesterday. He put a bunch of crooks in jail and all very close to Trump.
Who will the idiots go after next?

We all know the report won’t be seen in total...but some important law enforcement people will see it and the nutjobs will be angry again.
More folks will go to jail.
I’d bet you but you and the rest of you dumb folks are too scared.
You should start attacking the system now, so you can deligitimize the next results.
I’m fine with the Mueller Report.

I love our judicial system. That’s why I never attacked Mueller and the DOJ like you did.
Great stuff. The idiots didn’t like Mueller yesterday. He put a bunch of crooks in jail and all very close to Trump.

We all know the report won’t be seen in total...but some important law enforcement people will see it and the nutjobs will be angry again.
You should start attacking the system now, so you can deligitimize the next results.
SDNY

Pretty smart for a guy who voted for Hillary.

Is 2 years and 20 million logical? Based on a fucking lie?
Sorry, I am just a little emotional, let me buy you breakfast.
View attachment 4300
It made money from all the tax cheats that Trump aligned himself with.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/mueller-investigation-cost-25-million-223557478.html

It was not based on a lie. It was based on a premise and two separate questions. Did the Russians interfere with our election. Yes and proven by Mueller. Did the Trump Campaign work directly with the Russians and their interference? Proven by the Manafort trial and probably will be proven again in the Stone trial.

No lies.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/mueller-investigation-cost-25-million-223557478.html

It was not based on a lie. It was based on a premise and two separate questions. Did the Russians interfere with our election. Yes and proven by Mueller. Did the Trump Campaign work directly with the Russians and their interference? Proven by the Manafort trial and probably will be proven again in the Stone trial.

No lies.
How is the unicorn ranch coming along?

Bill Maher says Trump is a traitor no matter what the Mueller report says.
He had a rough night.
Here's an exclusive photo of the aftermath.
View attachment 4302
Relative of yours? I thought you were from Arkansas not Australia . . . and who says t isn't a traitor? He sides with Putin over our intelligence agencies, that right there is treasonous and anti-American interests.
He says he loves Kim a murderous thug that starves and kills his people.

Relative of yours? I thought you were from Arkansas not Australia . . . and who says t isn't a traitor? He sides with Putin over our intelligence agencies, that right there is treasonous and anti-American interests.
It seems clear that more folks are going to jail and the scared idiots seem very unhappy about that... notwithstanding the Mueller Report news. Fun!

It seems clear that more folks are going to jail and the scared idiots seem very unhappy about that... notwithstanding the Mueller Report news. Fun!
Seems some on the right are getting over their skis on this one, nothing has been said yet. After all the made up shit they said about what Dems wished would come out when all that was said was let's wait and see.

Pretty smart for a guy who voted for Hillary.
Like most people. When you look around your community and county, how does it feel knowing that most folks voted for Hillary?
How does it feel knowing that most of your guy's close associates went to jail, thanks to Mueller? You seem mad.

No lies.
Probably?

He says he loves Kim a murderous thug that starves and kills his people.
Who is in charge of the intel community?
Clapper? Brennan? Or the like? Don't be a dumbfuck. Even you are smarter than they are.

Trump's running this bitch and they work for him.

Like most people. When you look around your community and county, how does it feel knowing that most folks voted for Hillary?
How does it feel knowing that most of your guy's close associates went to jail, thanks to Mueller? You seem mad.
I have lived here all my life and have seen the changes, can't help the fact that most people in CA are dumbfucks. I am just here as part of the resistance.

Back