The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Sure I did
You once again, by coming in here, get to see the dark under belly of America and the illogical manner in which they operate. These, of course, are just the mama's boy variety of alt right enthusiast (like I believe the majority are), but they do get marching orders from those who would destroy this country.

I’m sure we’d all like to read the report.
I’m also sure that it’s very bad for Trump, so unlike the Ken Starr report, we won’t get to see it all.
If it’s not very bad for Trump, then we will see it.
I know that kind of simple logic escapes a few of you people. That’s why Trump loves you.

I’m also sure that it’s very bad for Trump, so unlike the Ken Starr report, we won’t get to see it all.
I know that kind of simple logic escapes a few of you people. That’s why Trump loves you.
Whether t is found to be criminally culpable or not he is still guilty of being bad for America. It will take a few years to correct all the things he's done to profit the few at the expense of the many and the environment.

Is 2 years and 20 million logical? Based on a fucking lie?
Sorry, I am just a little emotional, let me buy you breakfast.
eating-crow-variation-on-humble-260nw-163190306.jpg

Whether t is found to be criminally culpable or not he is still guilty of being bad for America. It will take a few years to correct all the things he's done to profit the few at the expense of the many and the environment.
Why aren't you happy he didn't collude or obstruct?
Because it's party over country for you, pinko fuck.

You once again, by coming in here, get to see the dark under belly of America and the illogical manner in which they operate. These, of course, are just the mama's boy variety of alt right enthusiast (like I believe the majority are), but they do get marching orders from those who would destroy this country.
Babble.

Why aren't you happy he didn't collude or obstruct?
Because it's party over country for you, pinko fuck.
You should read the definition of obstruction of justice and read trump’s public statements and see what you think. This would require “independent thinking,” which may be beyond you, but try it!

Back