The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

January 17, 2019
Leaked Bruce Ohr testimony may be the key to unraveling the biggest political scandal in American history
By Thomas Lifson

The mobilization of law enforcement and intelligence assets by the Obama administration in 2016 to spy on the presidential campaign of rival party candidate Donald Trump is the biggest political scandal in our history. The Mueller probe of Trump is a cover-up, as are leaks to friendly media by anonymous former officials. Yet, the pieces are falling into place to burn through the dust clouds and see the underlying crimes.

John Solomon of The Hill is one of our leading sources for the real story obscured by the guilty parties and their media allies. Fully uncovering it will require prosecution of related crimes, and the testimony of cooperating witnesses in the interest of mitigating their legal consequences, up to and including prison time.

Testimony given by former FBI top lawyer Bruce Ohr that has been leaked to Solomon provides, in Solomon’s words,

211559_5_.png
“…the most damning evidence to date that FBI and DOJ officials may have misled federal judges in October 2016 in their zeal to obtain the warrant targeting Trump adviser Carter Page just weeks before Election Day.”

Misleading a federal judge is a big crime.

Ohr has testified that the officials who submitted the FIA warrant applications knowingly lied, because he warned them that the Fusion-GPS dossier was opposition research from the Hillary Campaign:

The then-No. 4 Department of Justice (DOJ) official briefed both senior FBI and DOJ officials in summer 2016 about Christopher Steele’s Russia dossier, explicitly cautioning that the British intelligence operative’s work was opposition research connected to Hillary Clinton’s campaign and might be biased.

Ohr’s briefings, in July and August 2016, included the deputy director of the FBI, a top lawyer for then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch and a Justice official who later would become the top deputy to special counsel Robert Mueller.

At the time, Ohr was the associate attorney general. Yet his warnings about political bias were pointedly omitted weeks later from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant that the FBI obtained from a federal court, granting it permission to spy on whether the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia to hijack the 2016 presidential election.

According to Solomon’s sources, Ohr has corroborating evidence, including notes taken at the time. And Ohr warned them:

...saying he disclosed to FBI agents that his wife and Steele were working for the same firm and that it was conducting the Trump-Russia research project at the behest of Trump’s Democratic rival, the Clinton campaign.

“These guys were hired by somebody relating to, who’s related to the Clinton campaign and be aware,” Ohr told Congress, explaining what he warned the bureau.

It sounds to me like Ohr is prepared to turn state’s evidence, perhaps to spare his wife, as well as himself, a stay at the Graybar Hotel.

Rod Rosenstein, who signed off on one of the FISA applications, is getting out of the DOJ as soon as William Barr is confirmed. Will he have his hands full defendng that signature on a document that misled a federal judge into granting an illegitimate warrant to spy on a presidential campaign?

Just because the media are loath to publicize the unraveling, don’t be fooled into believing that this scandal will be dropped. William Barr had no motive beyond seeing justice served for accepting the nomination as AG. He already had as much prestige and money as he would ever need.

The mobilization of law enforcement and intelligence assets by the Obama administration in 2016 to spy on the presidential campaign of rival party candidate Donald Trump is the biggest political scandal in our history. The Mueller probe of Trump is a cover-up, as are leaks to friendly media by anonymous former officials. Yet, the pieces are falling into place to burn through the dust clouds and see the underlying crimes.

John Solomon of The Hill is one of our leading sources for the real story obscured by the guilty parties and their media allies. Fully uncovering it will require prosecution of related crimes, and the testimony of cooperating witnesses in the interest of mitigating their legal consequences, up to and including prison time.

Testimony given by former FBI top lawyer Bruce Ohr that has been leaked to Solomon provides, in Solomon’s words,

211559_5_.png
“…the most damning evidence to date that FBI and DOJ officials may have misled federal judges in October 2016 in their zeal to obtain the warrant targeting Trump adviser Carter Page just weeks before Election Day.”

Ohr has testified that the officials who submitted the FIA warrant applications knowingly lied, because he warned them that the Fusion-GPS dossier was opposition research from the Hillary Campaign:

The then-No. 4 Department of Justice (DOJ) official briefed both senior FBI and DOJ officials in summer 2016 about Christopher Steele’s Russia dossier, explicitly cautioning that the British intelligence operative’s work was opposition research connected to Hillary Clinton’s campaign and might be biased.

Ohr’s briefings, in July and August 2016, included the deputy director of the FBI, a top lawyer for then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch and a Justice official who later would become the top deputy to special counsel Robert Mueller.

At the time, Ohr was the associate attorney general. Yet his warnings about political bias were pointedly omitted weeks later from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant that the FBI obtained from a federal court, granting it permission to spy on whether the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia to hijack the 2016 presidential election.

According to Solomon’s sources, Ohr has corroborating evidence, including notes taken at the time. And Ohr warned them:

...saying he disclosed to FBI agents that his wife and Steele were working for the same firm and that it was conducting the Trump-Russia research project at the behest of Trump’s Democratic rival, the Clinton campaign.

“These guys were hired by somebody relating to, who’s related to the Clinton campaign and be aware,” Ohr told Congress, explaining what he warned the bureau.

It sounds to me like Ohr is prepared to turn state’s evidence, perhaps to spare his wife, as well as himself, a stay at the Graybar Hotel.

Rod Rosenstein, who signed off on one of the FISA applications, is getting out of the DOJ as soon as William Barr is confirmed. Will he have his hands full defendng that signature on a document that misled a federal judge into granting an illegitimate warrant to spy on a presidential campaign?

Just because the media are loath to publicize the unraveling, don’t be fooled into believing that this scandal will be dropped. William Barr had no motive beyond seeing justice served for accepting the nomination as AG. He already had as much prestige and money as he would ever need.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/leaked_bruce_ohr_testimony_may_be_the_key_to_unraveling_the_biggest_political_scandal_in_american_history.html#ixzz5csXkuiKD
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

January 17, 2019
Leaked Bruce Ohr testimony may be the key to unraveling the biggest political scandal in American history
By Thomas Lifson

211559_5_.png

211559_5_.png

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/leaked_bruce_ohr_testimony_may_be_the_key_to_unraveling_the_biggest_political_scandal_in_american_history.html#ixzz5csXkuiKD
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Why is this such a huge issue? What did they find in the Carter Page “targeting” that Trump claims was obtained through a falsified warrant application? He was the Trump campaign operative who had previously said he was an adviser to the Kremlin, right?

Can someone please tell me where Rudy is going with this?

So no one wants to talk about Rudy Giuliani huh?

All I'm saying is if RG is the guy Trump has running his legal team and handling his personal affairs... is Trump really the guy we want in charge of handling our/the nations affairs. What a disaster. Even if he's not a Russian agent how long are voters going to put with the ridiculousness.

So no one wants to talk about Rudy Giuliani huh?

All I'm saying is if RG is the guy Trump has running his legal team and handling his personal affairs... is Trump really the guy we want in charge of handling our/the nations affairs. What a disaster. Even if he's not a Russian agent how long are voters going to put with the ridiculousness.
So, is this the one? Is this the final nail? Again?

Why is this such a huge issue? What did they find in the Carter Page “targeting” that Trump claims was obtained through a falsified warrant application? He was the Trump campaign operative who had previously said he was an adviser to the Kremlin, right?
IDK.

So, is this the one? Is this the final nail? Again?

Well... I suppose not the final nail. That would be when Republican's start speaking out publicly against him.

Doesn't feel like we're quite there yet. But sure does feel like it's coming? Letting the Conservatives con him into shutting down the government is what did in your guy Ted Cruz too, eh Joe. Lyn' Ted. Honestly, I was surprised Trump would fall into the same leverage-less hole of political negotiation. Although I will admit I am now savoring watching his political tap-dance back in out from out on the abyss.

You people have been writing Trumps obituary for 2 years now and I am just asking if this is the one that's gonna take him down.

A President only gets elected every 4 years. If Trump doesn't get re-elected to a second term I think people are going to have a long list of reasons. Russia, Rising National Debt with no tangible benefits to show for it, poor leadership would be my big three.

Well... I suppose not the final nail. That would be when Republican's start speaking out publicly against him.

Doesn't feel like we're quite there yet. But sure does feel like it's coming? Letting the Conservatives con him into shutting down the government is what did in your guy Ted Cruz too, eh Joe. Lyn' Ted. Honestly, I was surprised Trump would fall into the same leverage-less hole of political negotiation. Although I will admit I am now savoring watching his political tap-dance back in out from out on the abyss.
As long as you have these crazies running your party I feel pretty optimistic about things.

upload_2019-1-17_8-1-14.jpeg

A President only gets elected every 4 years. If Trump doesn't get re-elected to a second term I think people are going to have a long list of reasons. Russia, Rising National Debt with no tangible benefits to show for it, poor leadership would be my big three.
Obama made it through all that.

Yes, he will resign and give the presidency to Hillary, will you people STFU after that?
All this rain is your liberal tears.
Too funny.
No. But what might be fun is when Pence is implicated too (remember how Agnew went before Nixon?) and we end up with President Pelosi.

Republicans have been speaking out against T since he started campaigning in 2014. Welcome to the party Alice. Those stolen votes have been a bit of challenge. Got a bigger boat yet?

Back