The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

I am sure you are right on this one since you've been wrong on almost everything else, but what did he say that's racist?

Aw Racist Sterno Joe, you're so cute when your out of wood alcohol...

And Rudy?! D'ya hear Rudy?

Steve King is and has been a clear, explicit racist for years.

And there was a Chuck C. Anti-semite dickhead Johnson sighting with the GOP today too.

Them Repubs just can't go too long with doing a racism.

Wow !!

Changing stories of @realDonaldTrump team:

-No contacts with Russia

-Some contacts but only about adoption

-Lots of contacts but no crimes

-Crimes, but no collusion

-Collusion, but Trump didn't know

Based on this progression, the next defense is "it's technically not treason.

12 murdered in Manbij - 4 US service persons. Kurds and allied arabs. A town the liberated at great cost over a year ago, and when the Turks cut them off via operation Euphrates they turned south and fought their way down to Raqqa.

So, there you go...

I hope he's talking to all them. He is a very smart and level-headed prosecutor. It will be interesting to read his report.

He's a very nice man, as well. Good dad.
Fortunately, the new AG nominee seems to agree. He made sure to inform Congress of his high regard for Mueller and knowledge that this is not a “hoax” or a “witch hunt” and the investigation should be permitted to proceed until completion.

12 murdered in Manbij - 4 US service persons. Kurds and allied arabs. A town the liberated at great cost over a year ago, and when the Turks cut them off via operation Euphrates they turned south and fought their way down to Raqqa.

So, there you go...
Wait, I heard ISIS claimed the attack...but didn’t our president just tell us we defeated them?

" Schiff " for brains is trying to set up distractions so when the TRUTH comes out about
what he and ED BUCK did at the Standard Hotel the public MIGHT not see it in the News !

Ed Buck the Democratic Financial Donor to HRC and Adam Schiff just KILLED his
second Black Male Prostitute in his apartment !

The " Convenient " death of the primary individuals who ran the Standard Hotel in a
helicopter crash was soooooo beyond suspicious, Adam Schiff for brains is up to his neck
in controversy.....
Your clear and concise summaries of current events make you a very credible source, every time. Are you a stringer for a news organization? You’re so on it, my man.

We woke up. When you learn more and more evidence that trump is a Russian asset, we will have more fun. Today Giuliani started to admit that his “team” colluded. Good stuff!
Be even better when they tell us how many votes were colluded. Kek! You’re gonna need a bigger boat.

Be even better when they tell us how many votes were colluded. Kek! You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
You’ll probably be disappointed. But the report will be very interesting. I thought what Giuliani said today was interesting...he said that Trunp’s team colluded, right?

You’ll probably be disappointed. But the report will be very interesting. I thought what Giuliani said today was interesting...he said that Trunp’s team colluded, right?
I’ve been disappointed by the lack of information regarding votes stolen by the russians. Because that’s when it really gets fun. We Get to find out what a fine candidate hillary was had the russians not meddled vs. how comey and sanders ruined her chances in her own party. Collusion would convolute itself.

I’ve been disappointed by the lack of information regarding votes stolen by the russians. Because that’s when it really gets fun. We Get to find out what a fine candidate hillary was had the russians not meddled vs. how comey and sanders ruined her chances in her own party. Collusion would convolute itself.
I hope you find satisfaction, but maybe that’s a different investigation that you can mount. So now you have two things to lobby Congress about! A declaration of war on Syria (did I get that right?) and an investigation seeking the number of votes stolen by Russians. Good luck! For myself, I’m eagerly awaiting the results of special prosecutor Mueller’s investigation to be revealed!

Back