The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Model Daisy Fuentes Marx asks the TSA why she had to remove her sweater but a woman in a burka did not

Posted at 10:09 pm on December 16, 2018 by Greg P.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Model Daisy Fuentes Marx questioned why she was allegedly forced to remove her sweater at a security checkpoint while others in line, including a woman in a “full burka or head wrap,” were not

You're not fooling anybody.

I joined this circus to point out the hypocrisy of the left on a continuous basis. Because I'm not a zealot like you and your ILK, and I don't go to bed mumbling Trump's name in vain doesn't make me a fan boy.

Show me where I specifically typed support.... I will wait.... and wait.... and wait....

I joined this circus to point out the hypocrisy of the left on a continuous basis. Because I'm not a zealot like you and your ILK, and I don't go to bed mumbling Trump's name in vain doesn't make me a fan boy.

Show me where I specifically typed support.... I will wait.... and wait.... and wait....
These crazy, dirty, cheating fucking liberals and their witch hunt are making more trump supporters than detractors.
Count me as #1.

These crazy, dirty, cheating fucking liberals and their witch hunt are making more trump supporters than detractors.
Count me as #1.
DujLfJfVAAA7HfQ.jpg

You have already admitted that you are willing to lie to make a point. Why should anyone believe you now?

OK I will play.... How in the hell does that show support again? By pointing out the absurdity of you crazies pointing to paying off a whore as evidence?

Try again.
It’s not “we crazies.” You keep attacking those with federal investigative powers (not “us”) who have found felonious behavior by many of those around the President. Those ongoing attacks against the prosecution show that you are clearly supporting the President. Own it, chump. Or are you so embarrassed that you want to run away and pretend you were never a supporter? That’s lame.

Count me as #1.
For sure. If there’s any conclusion to be drawn from the midterms, such as in Orange County, CA, it’s that Trump has more supporters now.

For sure. If there’s any conclusion to be drawn from the midterms, such as in Orange County, CA, it’s that Trump has more supporters now.
Wrong again, close the open border and arrest jerry brown and his sanctuary state supporters and deport all the illegals alien criminals.

Back