The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

My favorite Trump tweets this week involve him referring to Cohen as a “rat.” As we know, a “rat” tells the authorities incriminating factual information about a criminal. How dumb is Trump?

An Oregon family was shocked to discover that an inflatable black Santa Claus on their front lawn had been slashed by vandals just 24 hours after they put it on display.

Fritz and Belinda Richard, who are African-American, have lived in Bethany, Ore., for 21 years. This year, they decided to add an inflatable black Santa Claus to their holiday decorations. On Wednesday, Fritz Richard installed the 8-foot-tall inflatable in their front yard, only to see it slashed multiple times 24 hours later.

Richard told Beaverton, Ore., KOIN 6 News that he woke up on Thursday and discovered the slashed Santa deflated on their front lawn.

“Looks like someone had a problem with our black Santa,” he wrote on Facebook. “I found him this morning, someone took a knife to him. Trump is really changing this country! Is this how you make America ‘great again’, with hate crimes?”

An Oregon family was shocked to discover that an inflatable black Santa Claus on their front lawn had been slashed by vandals just 24 hours after they put it on display.

Fritz and Belinda Richard, who are African-American, have lived in Bethany, Ore., for 21 years. This year, they decided to add an inflatable black Santa Claus to their holiday decorations. On Wednesday, Fritz Richard installed the 8-foot-tall inflatable in their front yard, only to see it slashed multiple times 24 hours later.

Richard told Beaverton, Ore., KOIN 6 News that he woke up on Thursday and discovered the slashed Santa deflated on their front lawn.

“Looks like someone had a problem with our black Santa,” he wrote on Facebook. “I found him this morning, someone took a knife to him. Trump is really changing this country! Is this how you make America ‘great again’, with hate crimes?”
More Fake News.

Gillibrand: Say, there are a lot of white men running for President, aren’t there?

JAZZ SHAW Posted at 9:31 am on December 16, 2018

We’ve been covering some of the early 2020 polling here recently and the same group of names keeps coming up for the Democratic nomination. At the top, we find Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders in almost every survey. More recently, Beto O’Rourke has climbed into the mix (somehow). In this Age of Diversity and Year of the Woman, doesn’t something seem to be missing? That’s what Kirsten Gillibrand suggested when she sat down for an interview with Van Jones on Friday night. Does it bother her that the frontrunners are, not to put too fine of a point on it, a bunch of white guys? (The Hill)

“In a party as diverse as ours, does it worry you to see the top three being white guys?” Jones asked Gillibrand, herself a potential presidential candidate, in front of the live audience.

“Yes,” Gillibrand responded.

“I aspire for our country to recognize the beauty of our diversity at some point in the future and I hope someday we have a woman president,” she continued, when asked to elaborate.

“I love the fact that Barack Obama was our president for eight years, I hope more people of color not only aspire [but] win the presidency, because that’s what makes America so extraordinary, that we are all of that, we are everything, and I think a more inclusive America is a stronger America.”

Damm Trump... For years these racists wanted to knife those inflatables but didn't feel empowered. Now with Trump, they massacred those blowups because of their deep rooted hatred for black Santa's and Trump's green light to do so.

The real joke is someone got paid to write this trash article. The other joke is some fool on a soccer forum decided to post it... this is truly the world in which we live in.... TDS

Everytime you post that, people laugh at you...thanks.

BTW...what part of the investigation does Comey take part in?
Walls are closing in on Trump. Many, such as yourself, are freaking out and attacking Mueller and the prosecution. Sorry bud! We have a justice system...it seems to find “a lot” of criminality around the clown you support. Ticks you off, I know, but you should stand proud and not be so partisan.

Walls are closing in on Trump. Many, such as yourself, are freaking out and attacking Mueller and the prosecution. Sorry bud! We have a justice system...it seems to find “a lot” of criminality around the clown you support. Ticks you off, I know, but you should stand proud and not be so partisan.

Where in any of my posts do I shown support for a clown?

t fans have been bamboozled by a con man. They actually believe he gives a rat's ass about them, America and American's. He has, is and will sell us all down the river for a few shiny coins, it's what he has always done.

Where in any of my posts do I shown support for a clown?
People attack the FBI, etc. I point out their own “chief’s” main spokesperson’s statement about attacking the prosecution and you say people laugh at that and you try to skirt the issue. That would clearly put you on the side of the administration. Own it, bro’! Trumpies are unwavering.

Back