The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

sk091818dAPR20180917034549.jpg

Who said this about whom?

“I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart.”

If it had been my daughter who was attacked as described, 35 years wouldn't be long enough to forget it.

How about you?
My daughters would not have allowed themselves to be in that situation - alone in a bedroom with two boys at a party.
If they had been assaulted, they would have told me about it WHEN it happened.

I doubt a perjury charge would stick - Kavanaugh used just enough qualifiers in all his testimony. But it's still clear he lied/withheld info/was less than truthful on Pickering, memos and stolen emails.

Mitch knew Brett Toodrunktocare was a landmine, but Donnie don't care. Be interesting if they ram it through or cut bait next week.

I doubt a perjury charge would stick - Kavanaugh used just enough qualifiers in all his testimony. But it's still clear he lied/withheld info/was less than truthful on Pickering, memos and stolen emails.

Mitch knew Brett Toodrunktocare was a landmine, but Donnie don't care. Be interesting if they ram it through or cut bait next week.
The FBI knew?

A confirmation vote in the Senate does not require courtroom procedure. For each Senator, it will come down to "Will this vote mean I lose my next election?"

One thing I like a lot about Trump is that, since he's the most Christian President ever, I'm bout to be slapped with some hardcore f-ing sainthood. Which I dig. I look bitching in white and gold!

Back