The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

The White House hasn’t asked the FBI to investigate the allegation that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted a woman when they were in high school, a request required for the bureau to take further action, according to two people familiar with the matter.​

Bloomberg News, citing WH sources --

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-17/white-house-is-said-not-to-ask-fbi-to-vet-kavanaugh-allegations?utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_content=tictoc&utm_medium=social&cmpid==socialflow-twitter-tictoc

“I don’t think the FBI should be involved because they don’t want to be involved" -- t today.

Trump is all in behind DKE Kav, but he's in a tricky spot.

Mitch never wanted him in the first place (for now obvious reasons).

Collin's is really on a tightrope now - see her recent call for Dr. Ford and DKE Kav's attorneys to ask questions of the Judge and his accuser.

The call for drunk-buddy Judge to testify is going to grow.

GOP will be worried this either staying open closing in on midterms, or worse confirming and having Roy Moore allegations and/or collaborating evidence surface.

It's Tuesday afternoon in DC. 3 more days to figure out: fish or cut bait. I dunno which way it goes, but if I'm Mitch, I'm trying get Kav to withdraw and get Allie E in there fast as possible.

I dunno how this breaks. Dems hope Trump sticks with Kav to bitter end. We'll see.

“That’s not what they do.”
t doesn’t trust the entire FBI bureau because it’s Director, that Trump appointed, has not demonstrated the “loyalty” to t that t expects of his employees. Same for the DOJ, whose Trump appointed Attorney General and Assistant AJ in overseeing the Mueller probe, the US attorney for the Southern District of NY convicting 8 felonies, in addition to the Trump appointed official that appointed a career Republican law enforcement and investigator, prosecutor and highly decorated former Marine who served gallantly in the Vietnam conflict, rather than obtain 5 deferments and finally claim bone spurs as a medical excuse to dodge the draft.

t doesn’t trust the entire FBI bureau because it’s Director, that Trump appointed, has not demonstrated the “loyalty” to t that t expects of his employees. Same for the DOJ, whose Trump appointed Attorney General and Assistant AJ in overseeing the Mueller probe, the US attorney for the Southern District of NY convicting 8 felonies, in addition to the Trump appointed official that appointed a career Republican law enforcement and investigator, prosecutor and highly decorated former Marine who served gallantly in the Vietnam conflict, rather than obtain 5 deferments and finally claim bone spurs as a medical excuse to dodge the draft.
You don't know what you don't know.

I'm starting to think Mark Judge might be the TNT in this whole thing. I'm feeling like Grassley and Hatch have lost the plot a bit. And Mitch is honey bear. So it's really up in the air.

BTW, irrespective of this particular accusation, DKE Kav is a liar and a scoundrel. So there's that.

It's not like he's going to be replaced by Garland or anything, but a partisan hack like Kav shouldn't be on the bench.

I'm starting to think Mark Judge might be the TNT in this whole thing. I'm feeling like Grassley and Hatch have lost the plot a bit. And Mitch is honey bear. So it's really up in the air.

BTW, irrespective of this particular accusation, DKE Kav is a liar and a scoundrel. So there's that.

It's not like he's going to be replaced by Garland or anything, but a partisan hack like Kav shouldn't be on the bench.
lol.
I mean seriously, I lol'd on that one.
lol.

you people...

Like Clarence Thomas?

So I'm thinking about high school...
And I'm thinking about my crew...
And I'm thinking about how I'm still in touch with all of them...
And I'm thinking: Ok, one of us is a few days away from getting on the Supreme Court, and someone accuses that person of attempted rape... And they say I was in the room when it happened. And I know it's not true. And the Senate asks me to come state that under oath so my good bud can be Scotus. And I say:
"Nah, I'll pass. I don't want to come to Capital Hill and make sure my good friend from high school becomes a Supreme Court justice like he deserves. I'd rather keep writing my crazy books about binge drinking in high school and keep up my youtube channel of weird young girl pix."
And then I think of Mark Judge.
And go "lulz" that f-ker is such a lying little scum.
And then I go for a swim.

So I'm thinking even more about high school. And I'm remembering parties. And I'm remembering how 15 year olds got to them.
And I remember: in a car, that someone else drove.
So I'm thinking, hey, there DKE Brett, There's Dr. Ford, there's Mark "I don't wanna talk about it" Judge. There's someone who drove Dr. Ford there.
It was a party, so there's a few other people...
I'm thinking - you know, it's going to be pretty easy to recreate this, even 30 years later, to see if DKE Kav is telling the truth when he says he wasn't at any party.
Now I'm thinking, dinner!
And wondering how Paulie Cooperatingstoolie is doing?

So I'm thinking even more about high school. And I'm remembering parties. And I'm remembering how 15 year olds got to them.
And I remember: in a car, that someone else drove.
So I'm thinking, hey, there DKE Brett, There's Dr. Ford, there's Mark "I don't wanna talk about it" Judge. There's someone who drove Dr. Ford there.
It was a party, so there's a few other people...
I'm thinking - you know, it's going to be pretty easy to recreate this, even 30 years later, to see if DKE Kav is telling the truth when he says he wasn't at any party.
Now I'm thinking, dinner!
And wondering how Paulie Cooperatingstoolie is doing?
"So I'm thinking" is enough for us.
Thanks for starting with that, saves us some time.

Back