The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Dave-Brat-Close-AP-420x315.jpg

Exclusive—Dave Brat: GOP ‘Buckled’ to Dem Demands; Trump Should ‘Veto’ Until We Get Border Wall Funding
5997 Comments

Republicans’ Omnibus Bill: More Background Check Gun Laws, No Concealed Carry Reciprocity…
77 Comments
Gohmert: ‘This Is Really Tragic,’ ‘a Rather Dark Day’
681 Comments
They’re learning. You’ve already buckled.

Did you hear that Trump’s lead counsel quit today? Does that mean the investigation is over? You seem to know a lot, calling bullshit and all the stuff I think I know.
The Trump crazy train chugs along.
Trumps tweet on March 11:

The Failing New York Times purposely wrote a false story stating that I am unhappy with my legal team on the Russia case and am going to add another lawyer to help out. Wrong. I am VERY happy with my lawyers, John Dowd, Ty Cobb and Jay Sekulow. They are doing a great job and.....

It sucks because I had John Dowd in my final four!

Luckily you won't feel it as your brain and heart were already removed when you became a Republican.
I have nothing against Republicans, as they are a dying/almost extinct breed, it's those that side against America and American values that bother me. Some people can't help themselves as they aren't informed enough to know any better . . . then there are those who just want to troll and don't have any real backbone, beliefs or core ideology, a group well represented in here.

I have nothing against Republicans, as they are a dying/almost extinct breed, it's those that side against America and American values that bother me. Some people can't help themselves as they aren't informed enough to know any better . . . then there are those who just want to troll and don't have any real backbone, beliefs or core ideology, a group well represented in here.
Yes, a dying breed, as in President Hillary Clinton?
You are a dumb ass.

When there is an orange baboon throwing crap all over the American landscape with one hand while giving Putin a virtual hand job with the other it garners attention . . . you know, that thing you seem to long for?
Orange baboon...is that like a black chimp running around apologizing to the Arab world while giving Putin the same hand job you think he's getting now ?
What a dick wad you are.

Back