The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

You people?
You mean stupid fucking deplorable racist, nazi, lying, homophobic, gun toting, Bible Reading, capitalist Republicans?
No really capitalists. Their southern states stronghold relies more on federal government beneficence than any other region and is poor as fuck. All republicans down there.

No really capitalists. Their southern states stronghold relies more on federal government beneficence than any other region and is poor as fuck. All republicans down there.

Well Xav... there are maker states, and there are taker states. And let ya'll figure out which California is, given that it's the world's 5th biggest economy.

Have there been any four star Generals who recently quit over at CNN?
This guy who quit was a Lt. Colonel. The 4-star general was Barry McCaffrey at NBC who basically called Trump a “clear and present danger” the other day.
I hope this #winning for Trump lasts through the mid-terms.

DYvwHwsW0AA4JqQ.jpg

PRINCE CHARMING: TRUMP MEETS SAUDI HEIR AS TIES FLOURISH...
I bet we do have a homeless problem seeings how conservative America has cut off benefits and by default shipped their problems to us. Sit down and talk with a homeless person from time to time. Think you'll find a lot of them aren't Californians.
Sit down and talk to an Illegal alien criminal, none of them are Californians.

I bet we do have a homeless problem seeings how conservative America has cut off benefits and by default shipped their problems to us. Sit down and talk with a homeless person from time to time. Think you'll find a lot of them aren't Californians.

Homeless?

Shocking... Fox News is a right wing news organization? Next you're going to tell me that CNN hates Trump and is a voice for the DNC and nutters alike.
Talk to their military analyst, the ex-Lt. Colonel who quit and accused them of existing solely to wind up people like you for profit.

Back