The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Both countries have been "actively seeking nukes", or to be more accurate, actively developing nukes through the past three US Administrations.
They are actively developing nukes now.
Nothing has changed, yet.
Just to set the record straight for you highly partisan, pro-Trump above all else types:

Iran's interest in nuclear technology dates to the 1950s, when the Shah of Iran received technical assistance under the U.S.Atoms for Peace program.

http://www.nti.org/learn/countries/iran/nuclear/

North Korea began its nuclear program in the early 1950s.

http://www.nti.org/learn/countries/north-korea/nuclear/

' data-dfp-script-exe="div-gpt-ad-top-mobile_320x50_212">
Video shows Trump about to board plane. He runs off to greet cops waiting to catch glimpse instead.
1 min
trump-and-police-1280x720.jpg

President Donald Trump stops from boarding a plane to greet law enforcement officers who lined up to see him board Marine One. (Image source: Twitter video screenshot)
0 Follow
https://www.theblaze.com/author/sarahtaylor/
A video featuring President Donald Trump separating from his security detail and greeting New York law enforcement officers is making the rounds on the internet.

What’s the background?
Trump appeared in Bethpage, New York, on Wednesday for a roundtable discussion on illegal immigration.

During the summit, Trump met with families of MS-13 victims.

At the summit, Trump doubled down on his controversial remarks that MS-13 members are “animals,” and noted that members of the deadly and violent group are a “menace.”

You can read more about Trump’s roundtable discussion here.

What happened when Trump was leaving New York?
When it was time for the president to leave, he broke off from his security detail and ran off to greet police officers waiting to catch a glimpse of the president instead of boarding Marine One.

Dan Scavino, a Trump assistant and director of Social Media for the Trump administration, shared the clip Wednesday evening on Twitter, where it received over 8,000 likes.

Scavino wrote, “@POTUS @realDonaldTrump loves our law enforcement officers all around the country — as seen here with @NYSPolice and @NassauCountyPD on his way to Marine One in Bethpage, New York. #LESM.”

According to Scavino, officers in attendance included those from the Nassau County Police Department and the New York State Police.

If only Mr. Dennison had pulled out of Ms. Bechard as quickly as he pulled out of the NK summit, someone would be 1.6 million dollars richer...

Both countries have been "actively seeking nukes", or to be more accurate, actively developing nukes through the past three US Administrations.
They are actively developing nukes now.
Nothing has changed, yet.

Not sure I agree nothing has changed.
A lot of people, most notably our allies in Europe think we'll get more out of Iran with honey then vinegar. And that through the glories of capitalism and the free market... that it will de-radicalize the nutters in that country. People often forget capitalism's track record of turning enemies into trade partners.

But of course none of that matters now because Trump rather ungracefully threw the deal back in everyone's faces. So at the very least that much has changed. It's now the US vs Iran and Europe on the issue. Even if Trump works out a "better" deal, I personally wish he would have handled our trade partners in Europe a little more gracefully.

Last edited:
A lot of people, most notably our allies in Europe think we'll get more out of Iran with honey then vinegar. And that through the glories of capitalism and the open market place to the free market... that it will de-radicalize the nutters in that country. People often forget capitalism's track record of turning enemies into trade partners.

But of course none of that matters now because Trump rather ungracefully threw the deal back in everyone's faces. So at the very least that much has changed. It's now the US vs Iran and Europe on the issue. Even if Trump works out a "better" deal, I personally wish he would have handled our trade partners in Europe a little more gracefully.
If you've ever seen Trump's golf swing (or him speaking) you would know Trump doesn't do "graceful" (or articulate).

https://qz.com/965004/rhetoric-scho...inarticulate-speaking-style-is-so-persuasive/

A lot of people, most notably our allies in Europe think we'll get more out of Iran with honey then vinegar. And that through the glories of capitalism and the free market... that it will de-radicalize the nutters in that country. People often forget capitalism's track record of turning enemies into trade partners.

Why yes, lets leave Europe to negotiate with another dictator. Where do they get you fine historians from?

Man, I thought that Killer Kim and Don the Con coin was a bitcoin, but turns out it's a two-bit coin. A two-bit grifter and two-bit murdering despot... so I guess it's a 4-bit coin. Maybe I can use it to play an 8-bit game!

Back