The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Ha.....no wonder Husker/Rodent is so angry all the time, he's
only playin with an inch. Damn thing don't even stick out past his fingers....

I mean that classifies as " piss flaps "......

The Angry Inch Rodent Rod Buster......
I am gonna start being a little bit more kind hearted to HD.

OMG the Deep State just ate my last tatter tot! I am really mad now. Obama is going to rot in jail if that's how the Deep State is gonna play me!!

Oh... wait... it just got under the seasame seed bun. Never mind. "Lock her up!" as you were.

OMG the Deep State just ate my last tatter tot! I am really mad now. Obama is going to rot in jail if that's how the Deep State is gonna play me!!

Oh... wait... it just got under the seasame seed bun. Never mind. "Lock her up!" as you were.
I am sure it's nothing, but what if it isn't?

QUOTE="Friesland, post: 198364, member: 1715"

/QUOTE

QUOTE="Friesland, post: 198366, member: 1715"
OMG Stefan Halper ATE MY TATER TOT!!!!!

It's a conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sad.
/QUOTE

Hey Slinger.....
What's the difference between a tatter and a TATER....

Does it hurt when there's a tatter in your TATER.....

Do you get a tatter in your TATER from diggin for Poo.....

Why on Earth would you let Stefan Halper anywhere near
your TATER....

You should be sad, letting a FAT Old Englishman " conspire "
n eat your TATER.....TOT

Sesame seed buns are over rated. Ciabatta is better.

In my recent travels about the Southwest (5 National Parks, 1 National Monument, and 3 museums in 7 days) one recurring theme I noticed was motorcycle tour groups, most of whom were riding Harleys. Typically they looked like HA-type gangs, minus the colors, made up of post-middle-aged retiree types - looking real American, even the ones who weren't speaking English.

Then I read this --
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...rley-davidson-tax-buyback-kansas-city-factory

Back