The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

http://www.philly.com/philly/column...-kushner-saudis-uae-qatar-nader-20180520.html

Trump stunned his own foreign policy team — including then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Defense Secretary James Mattis — when he tweeted that Qatar is a sponsor of terrorism and seemingly endorsed an economic and political blockage of the tiny, oil-rich nation organized and led by two powerful neighbors, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, or UAE.

How to make sense of a 180-degree shift in policy that seemed so counter to U.S. interests in the region? A few months later, people who suspect the worst about Trump and his minions learned a possible motive that was almost too cynical to comprehend. Not long before Team Trump switched gears on Qatar, key officials from the emirate had met with Charles Kushner — father of Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared, who’s in charge of Trump’s Middle East portfolio — to discuss a massive Qatar-funded bailout of 666 Fifth Ave., the debt-laden Manhattan skyscraper that was threatening to sink the Kushner family real estate empire. But the Qataris rejected the deal — just weeks before the policy about-face. Whatever actually happened, the appearance was simply awful.

It also seems not to have been the full story. This weekend, the New York Times published a stunning report about a plan floated by a longtime emissary for the Saudis and the UAE in early August 2016, when Trump had just grabbed the GOP nomination but faced an uphill campaign against Hillary Clinton. Donald Trump Jr., aide Stephen Miller and Erik Prince, founder of the notorious mercenary outfit once know as Blackwater, listened intently as the emissary offered Team Trump millions of dollars in assistance, including a covert social-media campaign, to help Trump win that would be run by a former Israeli spy who specializes in psychological warfare, or psywar.

Bob's been quite busy lately with some History rewrites, but he'll share
some " Corn Chocolate " with you.....You'll need to wash yur hands though....
can't have cross pollination going on.....Not good for those ......
" Independent " slingin Bacteria types.......

Funny how that's all that matters to you nutters . . . Shallow Joe and Co.
We had a husker sighting.
frontier2.jpg

Donald Trump Hails First Female CIA Director Gina Haspel: ‘She Will Never, Ever Back Down’

Have you lefty kooks noticed all the women running things in Trumps White House?
CIA-Director-Gina-Haspel-swearing-in-Trump-clap-May-21-2018-ap-640x480.jpg

AP Photo/Evan Vucci
21 May 201821
President Donald J. Trump attended the swearing-in ceremony of CIA Director Gina Haspel on Monday, praising her “skill and devotion” in the department for 30 years.
“Our enemies will take note: Gina is tough and strong, and when it comes to defending America, she will never, ever back down,” he said.

Haspel is the nation’s first female CIA director, as the Senate confirmed her nomination in a 54-45 vote. Six Democratic senators voted in favor of Haspel.

“America is respected again. You see that.” Trump said. “Instead of apologizing for our nation, we are standing up for our nation, and we are standing up for the men and women who protect our nation.”

Haspel became Trump’s second CIA director after he appointed Mike Pompeo to serve as secretary of state. Vice President Mike Pence administered the oath of office at the ceremony, which took place at the agency building in Langley, Virginia.

Trump thanked Haspel for accepting the nomination and praised her willingness to face tough questioning during the Senate hearings.

“There was nobody more qualified than you, and you’re going to do a fantastic job, Gina,” Trump said.

He praised the mission of the CIA, hailing the unnamed heroes memorialized with stars on the Memorial Wall.

“You don’t do it for fame or fortune or glory; you do it for your country,” Trump said. “America is forever grateful.”

Haspel acknowledged the milestone of serving the CIA as the first female director, thanking the many women who served in the agency before her.

“I am deeply indebted to them, and I am extremely proud to follow in their footsteps and to carry on their extraordinary legacy,” she said.

Haspel promised to work for everyone at the agency, calling them “a national treasure.”

“CIA has been more than a career,” she said. “It has been for me, like many of you, a calling.”

How did you get that from my post?
You are worse than my wife.
I care about as much as you care about what HRC admitted she did before she lied about it.
Just the facts maam, proof would be nice too.
You are having a hard time following the bouncing ball I see. Google Saturday night massacre.

I think I misplaced the Mexico wall-check. Anyone seen it?

Maxine Waters picked it up and gave it to her daughter......
Good luck gettin it back, all went to Kamala Harris to hide
her dirt with Willie Brown the SF Bay Clown.....
Impeach da ho

By the way ....Wash your hands.....

So you really don't care how deep in the shit he really is do you? Nor do you care if he gets impeached.

Ok " Angry Inch " what are they......Bwhhhaaaaa ......I mean Mr Piss Flaps ...
What are they going to Impeach him on.......Bwwwhhhaaaaaaaa......

Rodent you are Now the Angry Piss Flap.....

Back