The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Bad look?
Take a gander at what the Democrats are presenting as candidates for 2020 election...
You just made my point..from Mueller to the Ukrainian chat and everything in between...there must be something there....right?

Are you admitting there is "something there"? Or proposing that there isn't?

I wasn’t talking about that.
The attempted obstruction of the Mueller investigation was a bad look whether they impeach or not.
And when Trump said yesterday that he’d love to see the transcript of his Ukrainian chat released, we all knew immediately that he won’t permit its release. Right?
So either way, it’s another bad look.
Which is my point. He has no credibility and he gets nothing done. So his continued presence, along with McConnell, just means that nothing will happen, as has been the case for the past 20 months.
Being poor losers to go with being wrong is a bad look too.

You seem like the "scrap booking" type.
Try that.

Well, the Chinese soy market for US farms is being scrapped. So that's one for the books. Maybe Huli Huli Boi can find his bank-owned house in the scrap books. He seems to read a lot of (s)crap books....

China approves wheat, soy imports from Russia
r

FILE PHOTO: A driver unloads a truck at a grain store during wheat harvesting in the village of Kamennobrodskaya in Stavropol region, Russia July 4, 2019.
REUTERS/EDUARD KORNIYENKO -/FILE PHOTO
(Reuters) - China has approved wheat imports from the Russian region of Kurgan, the Chinese customs office said on Friday, bringing Russia a step closer to its goal of dramatically increasing grain exports.

It also approved soybean imports from all parts of Russia, the General Administration of Customs said in a separate statement on its website, having all but halted U.S. soy imports as the trade dispute between Beijing and Washington deepened.

China was the top buyer of U.S. soybeans until Beijing slapped a 25% tariff on shipments last year in response to U.S. tariffs on a range of Chinese products.

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1UL275?__twitter_impression=true

All righty then. What’s the kerfuffle this time, half-wits?

I’ve been on the can for a day now, what with this damn colostropy test upcoming.

Somebody sent me az PM once asking "Are there fake accounts being created just to give us negative ratings?"

I amswered "WGASA?"

Looks like Dirty Don used money to leverage Ukraine into helping him fight Biden.
That’s probably a dealbreaker for a president.
Maybe not these days, but not looking good for him.
Rest assured that, as with his taxes and his ongoing attempts to thwart the Mueller investigation, he will do everything he can to cover up the whistleblower complaint.

QUOTE="espola, post: 289438, member: 3"

What cat out of what bag?

The newest thread in my "Conversations" page concerns a forfeit in a
high school game last winter, and it's a PM because the writer didn't
want to discuss coaches by name in public.
The oldest is from Dominick talking about the latest forum wipeout
and our new improved data protection.

/QUOTE

Did you cut/comb your hair..?
Did you shave off that scuffy beard..?
Did you up grade your clothing..?

And one more...
Did you return those stolen Golf Balls " Yet "....?

Back