The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

LIBERAL PINHEADS!

YOUR LATEST FAKE STORY IS A PACK OF LIES. TRUMP NEVER SPOKE TO THE UKRAINE LEADER.

ACTUALLY, HE NEVER SPOKE ABOUT BIDEN WITH THE LEADER.

I MEAN HE NEVER SPOKE ABOUT BIDEN AND THE VERY TRUE CRIMES BIDEN AND HIS SON DID.

AND EVEN IF HE DID. IT WAS JUST ONCE. NOT EIGHT TIMES.

SO WHAT IT WAS EIGHT TIMES. AT LEAST ITS NOT HILLARY.

HARRUMP!

That is his type.

And most likely his demise if Arkancide doesn't " Hit " first.....

That pesky Vince Foster style " Arkancide "...Commit suicide with a hand gun to
the back of the head three times, then throw yourself on a bench in Fort Macy Park...
The deceased's blood mysteriously runs up hill...
No gun powder residue on right hand....
No blood residue on gun...
No soil on the shoes...
On and on and on the lie goes....

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/kavanaugh/releases/docid-70105838.pdf

LIBERAL PINHEADS!

YOUR LATEST FAKE STORY IS A PACK OF LIES. TRUMP NEVER SPOKE TO THE UKRAINE LEADER.

I MEAN HE NEVER SPOKE ABOUT BIDEN AND THE VERY TRUE CRIMES BIDEN AND HIS SON DID.

HARRUMP!
Umm. Who cares?

LIBERAL PINHEADS!

HARRUMP!
Let’s see that transcript

Do what?
5nos let the cat out of the bag ages ago.

What cat out of what bag?

The newest thread in my "Conversations" page concerns a forfeit in a high school game last winter, and it's a PM because the writer didn't want to discuss coaches by name in public. The oldest is from Dominick talking about the latest forum wipeout and our new improved data protection.

At the end of the day, except what it says about the decline of our populace, it really doesn't matter if Trump is re-elected.
Our republic has already proven to resist his worst instincts and he hasn't really gotten anything done.
The real problem is that nothing will get better so long as he's around.
I’m actually okay with the Prez doing less. We don’t need another doubling of the national debt via 6 straight years of QE and avg. annual deficits of a trillion.

At the end of the day, except what it says about the decline of our populace, it really doesn't matter if Trump is re-elected.
Our republic has already proven to resist his worst instincts and he hasn't really gotten anything done.
The real problem is that nothing will get better so long as he's around.
If the past three years are any indication, unfortunately it'll be four more years of the Democrats stomping their collective feet and chasing shadows in an attempt to find something, anything that they can float as impeachable.

If the past three years are any indication, unfortunately it'll be four more years of the Democrats stomping their collective feet and chasing shadows in an attempt to find something, anything that they can float as impeachable.
I wasn’t talking about that.
The attempted obstruction of the Mueller investigation was a bad look whether they impeach or not.
And when Trump said yesterday that he’d love to see the transcript of his Ukrainian chat released, we all knew immediately that he won’t permit its release. Right?
So either way, it’s another bad look.
Which is my point. He has no credibility and he gets nothing done. So his continued presence, along with McConnell, just means that nothing will happen, as has been the case for the past 20 months.

I wasn’t talking about that.
The attempted obstruction of the Mueller investigation was a bad look whether they impeach or not.
And when Trump said yesterday that he’d love to see the transcript of his Ukrainian chat released, we all knew immediately that he won’t permit its release. Right?
So either way, it’s another bad look.
Which is my point. He has no credibility and he gets nothing done. So his continued presence, along with McConnell, just means that nothing will happen, as has been the case for the past 20 months.
Bad look?
Take a gander at what the Democrats are presenting as candidates for 2020 election...
You just made my point..from Mueller to the Ukrainian chat and everything in between...there must be something there....right?

Back